Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

i work nights, so yeah i had no problem with the late start

it's the 1:00 games that are a problem for me
laugh.gif

i work nights, so yeah i had no problem with the late start

it's the 1:00 games that are a problem for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

jets need to take away some of this yankee pain
30t6p3b.gif
I hope they gallop all over the Broncos (thumbs up for the play on words, I know
laugh.gif
).

BTW, onewearz, you have a daughter, correct? You better have arrangements made for the Halloween game to have someone trick-or-treat with her. Game starts at 1PM.

jets need to take away some of this yankee pain
30t6p3b.gif
I hope they gallop all over the Broncos (thumbs up for the play on words, I know
laugh.gif
).

BTW, onewearz, you have a daughter, correct? You better have arrangements made for the Halloween game to have someone trick-or-treat with her. Game starts at 1PM.

i got 3 kids ( 2 girls and a little dude ), my girls are big 13 and 11 so they dont really trick or treat. i'll take my little guy after the game. better at night anyway ...

also if the yanks make the series, one of the games will be that night so that trick or treat session will be timed and executed to perfection
laugh.gif

i got 3 kids ( 2 girls and a little dude ), my girls are big 13 and 11 so they dont really trick or treat. i'll take my little guy after the game. better at night anyway ...

also if the yanks make the series, one of the games will be that night so that trick or treat session will be timed and executed to perfection
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
3 kids? Didn't even realize. Old man over here got to work with the misses
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
3 kids? Didn't even realize. Old man over here got to work with the misses
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

yeah yesterday i made 20 years together with my wife, been with her since i was 14 . good times ......

laugh.gif

yeah yesterday i made 20 years together with my wife, been with her since i was 14 . good times ......

Very nervous about the game this game, we never seem to play well when we travel west. Seems like the perfect trap game.

Very nervous about the game this game, we never seem to play well when we travel west. Seems like the perfect trap game.

^ I agree, this is a huge trap game. Heading into the bye I can see this team laying an egg in Denver this afternoon. I hope I'm wrong, GO JETS!

^ I agree, this is a huge trap game. Heading into the bye I can see this team laying an egg in Denver this afternoon. I hope I'm wrong, GO JETS!

Back
Top Bottom