Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by onewearz

My kids are gonna be staring at me with they're costumes on like " can we leave already " , I ain't moving till after the game
laugh.gif

Might have to watch on the laptop , ny'ers gonna need links
I can PM you the links that I use to watch out of market games.

My kids are gonna be staring at me with they're costumes on like " can we leave already " , I ain't moving till after the game
laugh.gif

I thought Kyle Wilson was doing a decent, but I guess I'm wrong. He looked a little lost the first couple of weeks, but I always thought he was getting used to our system. What's your take on all this?

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. – It isn’t a good sign when your top draft pick is near the bottom of the depth chart.

But that’s the predicament New York Jets cornerback Kyle Wilson finds himself eight weeks into his first NFL season.

The Jets originally thought Wilson could start at corner opposite Antonio Cromartie and in place of Darrelle Revis, a holdout for the first 36 days of training camp. Once Revis ended his holdout, Jets coaches penciled in Wilson as their nickel cornerback. He struggled in the opener against Baltimore, getting burned by Anquan Boldin and flagged for two penalties in the Jets’ 10-9 loss.

In Week 3 against Miami, Wilson was called for a crucial pass interference penalty in the red zone that set up a Chad Henne touchdown pass. The Jets won the game, but it seemed clear at that point that Wilson was overmatched.

That, plus big plays from Jets “closer

I thought Kyle Wilson was doing a decent, but I guess I'm wrong. He looked a little lost the first couple of weeks, but I always thought he was getting used to our system. What's your take on all this?

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. – It isn’t a good sign when your top draft pick is near the bottom of the depth chart.

But that’s the predicament New York Jets cornerback Kyle Wilson finds himself eight weeks into his first NFL season.

The Jets originally thought Wilson could start at corner opposite Antonio Cromartie and in place of Darrelle Revis, a holdout for the first 36 days of training camp. Once Revis ended his holdout, Jets coaches penciled in Wilson as their nickel cornerback. He struggled in the opener against Baltimore, getting burned by Anquan Boldin and flagged for two penalties in the Jets’ 10-9 loss.

In Week 3 against Miami, Wilson was called for a crucial pass interference penalty in the red zone that set up a Chad Henne touchdown pass. The Jets won the game, but it seemed clear at that point that Wilson was overmatched.

That, plus big plays from Jets “closer

Originally Posted by Biggie62

laugh.gif

for sure, if it aint settled by then ill definitely need those, good lookin

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If it isn't too much trouble, I might need a link as well.. Cablevision is killing Sunday.

laugh.gif

If it isn't too much trouble, I might need a link as well.. Cablevision is killing Sunday.

This is the kind of win we need to gain momentum.

Unfortunately, it's against a good #%^ Jets team.

smh.

This is the kind of win we need to gain momentum.

Unfortunately, it's against a good #%^ Jets team.

smh.

LT is the man. you guys are damn lucky to get him.

i always hated watching him have career games two times a year on us when he was with SD, but always respected him as a player.

i never really thought he lost a step, his stint in SD was just done though. he got tired of his team choking every year in the playoffs.

i can't say i agree with everything your coach and fans have to say, but i hope you guys succeed just to see LT get his recognition.

if he wins the MVP that would be great.

i always hated watching him have career games two times a year on us when he was with SD, but always respected him as a player.

i never really thought he lost a step, his stint in SD was just done though. he got tired of his team choking every year in the playoffs.

i can't say i agree with everything your coach and fans have to say, but i hope you guys succeed just to see LT get his recognition.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

laugh.gif

If it isn't too much trouble, I might need a link as well.. FOX Cablevision is killing Sunday.

fixed.

laugh.gif

If it isn't too much trouble, I might need a link as well.. FOX Cablevision is killing Sunday.

fixed.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif

fixed.

laugh.gif
... true, I put on Ch.5 sometimes and its hard not to just hate News Corp.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif

fixed.

laugh.gif
... true, I put on Ch.5 sometimes and its hard not to just hate News Corp.

Apparently Cablevision and Fox have settled their differences so the game will be televised tomorrow.

BOth can suck a moose's %%$$ though

Apparently Cablevision and Fox have settled their differences so the game will be televised tomorrow.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

You Sirius Lee just brightened my morning.... no +#@+.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

You Sirius Lee just brightened my morning.... no +#@+.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Him not playing in any big games was kind of a big factor in "his team choking every year in the playoffs." I have no good will towards LT at all.

Back
Top Bottom