Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

dam, im hearing echos in here
laugh.gif

we gotta hold it down, hopefully peyton smacks ol tommy boy and we get some room here. gotta handle biz here first

dam, im hearing echos in here
laugh.gif

we gotta hold it down, hopefully peyton smacks ol tommy boy and we get some room here. gotta handle biz here first

bk wants to know if anyone can make a gif of sanchez high fiving fireman ed.

i'll be relaying his thoughts periodically
laugh.gif

bk wants to know if anyone can make a gif of sanchez high fiving fireman ed.

i'll be relaying his thoughts periodically
laugh.gif

bkmac says : " I'm pullin a Rex and I expect you all to at least chime in during the Thanksgiving game (or is that asking too much lol) since I won't be posting. "

i'll be relaying his messages from ban camp
laugh.gif

bkmac says : " I'm pullin a Rex and I expect you all to at least chime in during the Thanksgiving game (or is that asking too much lol) since I won't be posting. "

i'll be relaying his messages from ban camp
laugh.gif

WHy are these announcers always stressing how stupid it is when someone runs out on the field like it's their job to denounce these things?

I know they do that to discourage people, but that *%%+ is funny as hell and I wish they'd show it all the time.

SANTONIO HOLMES - one of the best receivers in the league this year. %$%% it, top five no doubt

WHy are these announcers always stressing how stupid it is when someone runs out on the field like it's their job to denounce these things?

I know they do that to discourage people, but that *%%+ is funny as hell and I wish they'd show it all the time.

SANTONIO HOLMES - one of the best receivers in the league this year. %$%% it, top five no doubt

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

QFT
That "stupid" fan ignited the jets drive
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom