Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

WHy are these announcers always stressing how stupid it is when someone runs out on the field like it's their job to denounce these things?

I know they do that to discourage people, but that *%%+ is funny as hell and I wish they'd show it all the time.

SANTONIO HOLMES - one of the best receivers in the league this year. %$%% it, top five no doubt
QFT
That "stupid" fan ignited the jets drive
roll.gif

I really didn't want the guy (Sanchez) coming out of college, but week by week he really makes it hard for me to hate on him. He continues to impress me with this horrible play calling by Schott. Jr. Sanchez/Holmes connection is scary.

GO JETS!

I really didn't want the guy (Sanchez) coming out of college, but week by week he really makes it hard for me to hate on him. He continues to impress me with this horrible play calling by Schott. Jr. Sanchez/Holmes connection is scary.

GO JETS!

Doing well overall. Defense continues to show how it'll keep us in the game. We just need ~24 pts a game and we should win out against everyone.

Doing well overall. Defense continues to show how it'll keep us in the game. We just need ~24 pts a game and we should win out against everyone.

Originally Posted by rillo561

GO JETS!

facebook-like-buton.png

Originally Posted by rillo561

GO JETS!

facebook-like-buton.png

Mario is putting in work.
But watch the Texans play conservative and the Jets get a field goal.

Mario is putting in work.
But watch the Texans play conservative and the Jets get a field goal.

what a way to lose a game. jets got handled in the fourth. stupid, stupid penalty by that dude on the jets on the kickoff return.

what a way to lose a game. jets got handled in the fourth. stupid, stupid penalty by that dude on the jets on the kickoff return.

Back
Top Bottom