OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

laugh.gif
as much as i'm not crazy about the guy, we have nobody waiting to take over.

He's in another uniform .

That tweet is from DodgersUSA

I'm not saying he's unreliable because I've never heard of him, but ... I follow baseball pretty closely, and I've never heard of him.

i miss the pizza from last year.. that stuff slaps on the cpk stuff.. plus it was like twice the size.
sick.gif

You miss Brooklyn Cafeteria Pizza?
laugh.gif

That #+#* was gross.  I like CPK (BBQ Chicken Pizza
smokin.gif
).

Kenley Jansen
smokin.gif
.  Missed his debut and the Loney walk off to attend my brothers wedding in the bay... yes I gave him crap for not scheduling his wedding next weekend (
smh.gif
).

Trading Russell Martin at this point will just show how inept Ned Colletti is, it will be a career killer.

You don't trade away your Catcher when you have traded away a superior replacement.  If we still had Santana, no doubt Russ would've been on the block, he probably would've been shipped by now.  Unfortunately, Santana is gone and it is clear AJ Ellis is not an adequate replacement.  No one is trading away Catchers at the moment.  Lucas May is not ready.

The Red Sox have been trying to get a sucker to trade them a catcher, hopefully Colletti is not that sucker...but...you know...Colletti getting fleeced is nothing new.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

i miss the pizza from last year.. that stuff slaps on the cpk stuff.. plus it was like twice the size.
sick.gif

You miss Brooklyn Cafeteria Pizza?
laugh.gif

That #+#* was gross.  I like CPK (BBQ Chicken Pizza
smokin.gif
).

for 9 dollars, I actually got "full" . it was a meal worth the price.  the cpk bbq chx pizza is worse than the ones you can get from costco.

its not hard to look like a bum at the plate, im sure u can find any catcher to do what martin is doing right now.

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

uh oh..

espn rumors has j. werth in a deal with the padres..

why is he even in the talks? isnt he a good player for the phils?
Like 562, Dominic Brown and the fact that he is becoming a free agent in the off season.

The Phils have been handing out huge contracts like the Yankees and Red Sox, unfortunately they do not bring in the revenue of the Yankees or Red Sox.

4832889435_0d3013dc9b.jpg

Picture+1.png

execution-by-firing-squad1.jpg

BOTH of them. The kid, like this douche, was cool and cute the first time around. Even the second and third, now?

I intentionally hold my piss until the middle of the 8th or when this kid is on diamondvision.

We're worse than the angels. I'm starting to agree with Plaschke.

laugh.gif
it's not that serious.

The thing that I hate is that they constantly scroll through those @*$+%## billboards with random celebrities.

laugh.gif
it's an unnecessary nuisance.

I like to watch my baseball and that's it. When I go with a girl, trying to hold my hand, rub their head on my shoulder, try to put my arm over their shoulders, it's annoying. I'm there to watch the game, not hold hands.

If I were to ever go to a game alone i'd be Bartman with the AMFM headphones

it is that serious. i sat by that little kid last week and dude acts like that the whole game. cockiest kid ive ever seen. and the journey guy, i hate him more than that stupid song. wish someone would pour a beer out on dude while he does his stupid act.

I saw that on Sunday, I was in the loge looking at LF. Kid was bouncing off the walls, hobbling up and down the aisles, up and down on the bench.

All I kept thinking to myself was "man if that were me when I was that age i'd have got a swift backhand to the *%$ in mid air on the second jump"

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

it is that serious. i sat by that little kid last week and dude acts like that the whole game. cockiest kid ive ever seen. and the journey guy, i hate him more than that stupid song. wish someone would pour a beer out on dude while he does his stupid act.

I nominate you IYN. 
laugh.gif

In fact, we should find out exactly where he sits, and do an NT summit to Dodger Stadium.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom