OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I saw that on Sunday, I was in the loge looking at LF. Kid was bouncing off the walls, hobbling up and down the aisles, up and down on the bench.

All I kept thinking to myself was "man if that were me when I was that age i'd have got a swift backhand to the *%$ in mid air on the second jump"
i remember someone trying to talk to the kid and he just turns around, points at the name on the back of his jersey and keeps it movin.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I saw that on Sunday, I was in the loge looking at LF. Kid was bouncing off the walls, hobbling up and down the aisles, up and down on the bench.

All I kept thinking to myself was "man if that were me when I was that age i'd have got a swift backhand to the *%$ in mid air on the second jump"
i remember someone trying to talk to the kid and he just turns around, points at the name on the back of his jersey and keeps it movin.

kid does get a bit annoying..
i was more annoyed with the dude on sunday that laid down behind him.... and had a gay cardinals shirt and hat on... i thought there was nnoooo way dude was gonna get away with that and not get a beer thrown at him...

must have been a lazy day in the pavilion.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

it is that serious. i sat by that little kid last week and dude acts like that the whole game. cockiest kid ive ever seen. and the journey guy, i hate him more than that stupid song. wish someone would pour a beer out on dude while he does his stupid act.

I nominate you IYN. 
laugh.gif

In fact, we should find out exactly where he sits, and do an NT summit to Dodger Stadium.
pimp.gif

ironman?
nerd.gif

i was more annoyed with the dude on sunday that laid down behind him.... and had a gay cardinals shirt and hat on... i thought there was nnoooo way dude was gonna get away with that and not get a beer thrown at him...

must have been a lazy day in the pavilion.
LAPD in the pavillion is no joke
smh.gif

^^well my brother is heading out there and wondering where he could watch the fight. Legasse's restaurant is going to have it, but they couldnt give prices over the phone. He wanted to know prices to see if it was worth it to watch on closed circuit tv or just go to the actual fight for $50

im going out next weekend. anybody have any vegas hook ups?
nerd.gif

i think close circuit TV cost like 50 bucks at some spots. should just pay to see the fight since its going to be a great one

Back
Top Bottom