OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Link?

I was thinking of buying a couple of blanks and patches and sending them in to EPS since their turnaround is 2-3 weeks.

search for their eBay store, PTFsports

Got a ton of jerseys from them.

I just saw in their completed listings a Furcal in my size went for $34
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Legit as hell, LM49ers can vouch for em, as well as jerseycentral

pimp.gif
kuo going to the all star game

And 562, I haven't checked out that ebay store but I will. Are they authentic or customized? Any idea on how they're so cheap?

PTF sells overstock from other stores, and some Irregulars - - in those cases they state in the details.

My on-field jacket is an IR, bleeding from the LA outline in blue onto the white, but it's so minimal you can't even see it. Copped it for $65 shipped last year
smokin.gif

padilla pitching a gem today!

if he finishes the game .. will this be the first complete game of any dodger pitcher this year?

I'm sure Torre will find a way to put Broxton in the game
laugh.gif

Anyone attending Fan Fest?

Homies hit up Frank & Sons today, they got some auto's.  Kirk Gibson will be there tomorrow (
tired.gif
), no chance I can attend and get my Official 1988 World Series baseball signed.

Shawn Green was at Fan Fest today
mad.gif
(FUUUUUUU: Missed opportunity to get the game used bat signed).

went to the game today and it was hot as hell in the AYCE
didnt even notice padilla had a no hitter til the 5th-6th
padilla keeps hitting guys, and they keep hitting dodgers back
eyes.gif

if a either/kemp/manny get beaned because of him, i can see some drama happening

ironman, you goign to any all star festivities?
i got offered home run derby tix in left field pavillion for face value, but i just booked a trip to cabo so finds are kinda tight
grin.gif

even got offered all star game ticket for face but i dont feel like paying $200 to sit in right field

I didn't really didn't try to get tickets to any of the events.

It sounds like fun though.

Shouldve jumped on those tickets.

I didn't really didn't try to get tickets to any of the events.

It sounds like fun though.

Shouldve jumped on those tickets.

thats BN status right there. and there are still homerun derby tickets available. i got an email yesterday and this morning about 30 percent off upperview tickets. i guess people arent dumb enough to spend that much money to watch glorified BP.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

thats BN status right there. and there are still homerun derby tickets available. i got an email yesterday and this morning about 30 percent off upperview tickets. i guess people arent dumb enough to spend that much money to watch glorified BP.

Just like the Slam Dunk competition, it's not how it used to be.

If I were able to get some $30 RF seats, i'd do it. Nothing more than $30 though, $200-250 is a damn joke

Especially to pay whatever they're selling em at -30% to be in the 500 level, that's TERRIBLE

If I were able to get some $30 RF seats, i'd do it. Nothing more than $30 though, $200-250 is a damn joke

Especially to pay whatever they're selling em at -30% to be in the 500 level, that's TERRIBLE

84 bucks. smh. i thought about driving over and trying to hit the scalpers up for seats but ill just watch it from my living room.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

25 minute double post?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yuku FTL!

I was on my phone which means only "Quick Reply".  Hit quick reply and then I started texting, went back on NT and saw that the screen did not change figured it didn't go through.  Hit quick reply again. 
laugh.gif

I was tempted to hit up the Kirk Gibson signing, but passed, same with the HR Derby.

People were not going to pay ridiculous prices to drive down to the OC.

BTW- Anyone read the NY Times article...the McCourt's are a *+#%*#+ joke. 
smh.gif

The McCourts are a joke

I'm in fear of the off season, enjoy this team guys.  It might get ugly.

Yeah I read that over the weekend, damn shame really.

And now Cuban is prepping a bid for the Rangers from what I read
smh.gif

Anaheim looks rather empty, tons of seats all alone

That pricing is *@!%!@% ******ed

Back
Top Bottom