OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

As far as Zach Lee is concerned, what other choice did he have but to stick to Football
laugh.gif

He got no offer, so the reasonable choice was college.    F U Frank.

Hope Mrs. McCourt takes him for the little he is worth, and force a sale of the team.  I'm tired of all this non sense.  

I mean, until Monday night he still can sign since he's only taking summer classes and is just doing drills with the football team.

But i'm not hopeful, not even cautiously optimistic.

This organization is %#%! and won't be convincing me of otherwise any time soon.

I sure as hell hope Jamie and her lawyers take this dude to the cleaners with a crazy settlement proposal that either forces a sale, or they continue with their nonsense bickering with the judge forcing an auction.

No Free Agency money
No draft money
No international free agency signings
stupid money on bench players
incompetent GM and Manager

Yeah this is quite the backwards way to run an organization.

I wouldn't hold out for new ownership though, odds don't seem great at this point.

Depends on the settlement really.

The most likely options would be either a cash settlement or a partial ownership percentage.

The Dodgers are likely to be worth double what they are now by 2015 due to the TV contract/TV network possibilities and developing the parking lot so with a cash settlement Jamie is going to want to get a value that reflects more of what they'll be worth down the road. If that were to happen we'd be @%*%+% financially unless Frank can bring in some investors, which I supposed isn't out of the question. Frank's lawyers have said they won't consider giving Jamie a % of the team, so there's no point considering that. There's also the possibility that in the settlement they could agree to pay Jamie years from now, but who really knows what's gonna happen.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
jamie is gonna get a deferred salary, like the rest of the ex-dodgers

I was just thinking that.  
roll.gif

2014 Payroll: 

Andruw Jones

Manny Ramirez

Juan Pierre 

Jamie McCourt 

Jason Schmidt 

The Phillies just own us. They own Broxton. They own Frank McCourt's hairdresser. They own Jamey Carroll's slugging percentage. They own our future TV rights.

Shut yo glown flokes up boy
laugh.gif

I post from my phone, whatever this !@#$ does is outta my control.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom