Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Luong1209

What does everyone here wear for basketball? 
nerd.gif

Bought Kobe 6s about two months ago
pimp.gif
, the fit is amazing...But the traction is my BIGGEST gripe.
I've been playing in my Adidas Crazy 8's. Not the retro's prior to the retro that was released. Not a fan of the shoe...Too heavy and the toe area is too much. I've been wanting to buy a pair of Lebron's because they look comfortable, but I never enjoyed playing basketball wearing Nike...Adidas always seemed more comfortable to me.
Lots of people find comfort in LeBron's shoe, but I don't think they're great basketball shoes (Except for LBJ 2's).
In terms of Adidas, I sorta want a pair of Adirose - Those looks dope and I hear they perform well. I just bought LBJ 8's and they're still pretty clunky, I don't think they're fit for guards.

I had the Air Zoom Generations...they're decent, but that was back in the day.

I want the Roses too, but I really don't need any shoes.
laugh.gif
But I'll probably treat myself to a few once I'm employed again...

I haven't played in over a year but the hurrache 2k4's treated me really well over the years.

12432_101253956567592_100000489635373_31414_4626152_n.jpg

Probably can't do this anymore.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I wonder if the Roses are in the Adidas outlets?
I've seen scattered pairs at the outlet in Vacaville, they were going for  $99. This was a few weeks ago.

The only thing I don't like about the AdiRose is the lack of cushioning. When I tried them on it felt like there were no insoles, maybe you have to break them in for a period of time.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I wonder if the Roses are in the Adidas outlets?
I've seen scattered pairs at the outlet in Vacaville, they were going for  $99. This was a few weeks ago.

The only thing I don't like about the AdiRose is the lack of cushioning. When I tried them on it felt like there were no insoles, maybe you have to break them in for a period of time.
Yeah, that's my biggest gripe too.  It feels too low to the ground.  The collar takes some getting used to also.

I'm not sure about the 1.5's though.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
I've been playing in my Adidas Crazy 8's. Not the retro's prior to the retro that was released. Not a fan of the shoe...Too heavy and the toe area is too much. I've been wanting to buy a pair of Lebron's because they look comfortable, but I never enjoyed playing basketball wearing Nike...Adidas always seemed more comfortable to me.
Lots of people find comfort in LeBron's shoe, but I don't think they're great basketball shoes (Except for LBJ 2's).
In terms of Adidas, I sorta want a pair of Adirose - Those looks dope and I hear they perform well. I just bought LBJ 8's and they're still pretty clunky, I don't think they're fit for guards.
Thanks for the insight. I normally play at SF/PF (a lot of off gaurd in HS). Maybe I will try them out, when they hit the outlets some time. Haha. My favorite shoe I loved to play in though were the Adidas Pro Model. Loved them.

No problem LMR. I think you'll have to get a half size up too.

What up, how tall are you? Never had 2K4s, but 2K5s were pretty damn good.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Each shoe is designed for each individual athlete. I mean Lebron is such a big guy playing small forward, what is he like 6'8" 250+ moving and jumping the way he does. I don't think he would want a lighter shoe. 

Got rejected from the Apple job
frown.gif
Guess that wasn't meant to be.
laugh.gif
Kinda stings, but I feel like I did my best, so nothing I can really do.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Adidas in general have nice shoes with bull @#$% insoles. I haven't had any Adidas Bball shoes since the T-Macs(
pimp.gif
) but recent Adidas soccer cleats/casual shoes that I've bought have paper thin insoles. My cleats have killed my shins and feet recently due to the lack of shock absorption and padding by the insoles...Now I have to go buy Dr. Scholls or something

Originally Posted by acidicality

Got rejected from the Apple job
frown.gif
Guess that wasn't meant to be.
laugh.gif
Kinda stings, but I feel like I did my best, so nothing I can really do.

Sorry to hear that ... I was out drinking last night (duh) and met this engineer who told me the company he works for. http://wam-v.com/

I didn't get his card or anything but I guess what I'm getting at is try for these small start-up companies.  They're looking for bright minds to mold before Apple snatches them up and ruins everything. 

pimp.gif
Would have got 1st place if I had all of them in the beginning of the season.

Looks like I'll be going to the game today.

Back
Top Bottom