Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

^
laugh.gif
at dude's sig...

i got my money from acid and DP already-- thanks guys!

I know Austin has become more "en vogue" now, but if I ever had to live in TX, Austin would be near the top of the list.

Co-sign. Austin has always been very high on my list but their job market is very competitive. Come out to South by Southwest next March.

What does everyone here wear for basketball? 
nerd.gif

Bought Kobe 6s about two months ago
pimp.gif
, the fit is amazing...But the traction is my BIGGEST gripe.

Under Armour Black Ice, KD2, KD3, Jordan XIX CDP

I'd highly recommend the Black Ices if you're playing indoors, it's a perfect shoe aside from the fact the outsole collects dust easily.

Anyone ever balled in 1/2 cents?

Last shoe I bought was the KD3, but I can't seem to get a good fit from them. The OG Hyperdunk and Lebron V are in my rotation as well.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Under Armour Black Ice, KD2, KD3, Jordan XIX CDP

I'd highly recommend the Black Ices if you're playing indoors, it's a perfect shoe aside from the fact the outsole collects dust easily.

Anyone ever balled in 1/2 cents?
i bought a pair once at NR for playing in but they were so clunky i just ended up flippin them.

how are the UA shoes? they felt foamy like the nike lunar stuff so i stayed away

The UA shoes are great, good traction, good ankle support, very lightweight...I'd say it'd be good for a guard-type player. I'd only recommend them if you play indoors because they collect dust easily and can get slippery if you don't wipe them constantly.

If only the Kobe 6s had more traction, they'd be perfect. I just feel like I'm putting extra effort in lateral movement when guarding someone, and with an injured knee - it doesn't help.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

What does everyone here wear for basketball? 
nerd.gif

Bought Kobe 6s about two months ago
pimp.gif
, the fit is amazing...But the traction is my BIGGEST gripe.
I've been playing in my Adidas Crazy 8's. Not the retro's prior to the retro that was released. Not a fan of the shoe...Too heavy and the toe area is too much. I've been wanting to buy a pair of Lebron's because they look comfortable, but I never enjoyed playing basketball wearing Nike...Adidas always seemed more comfortable to me.

Back
Top Bottom