Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

you know Kobe'll do his thing. 
laugh.gif

If the Ws played like this last month maybe we wouldn't be out of the playoff picture. Looking forward to next season again even though they didn't meet expectations but it's progress.

Playoffs or not, I'm really happy with the W's lately. I don't follow college ball, but really - Is there anyone really worth drafting?

Playing well as of late, but meaning less wins. And there really isnt anyone worth drafting this draft.

Solid win for the W's. Amundson is a solid back up and has already surpassed Biedrins...Although his FT % is just as low. SMH.

David Lee continuing to post great numbers since dland announced his hatred. LOL.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Playoffs or not, I'm really happy with the W's lately. I don't follow college ball, but really - Is there anyone really worth drafting?
Derrick Williams but that's a long shot.
Monte Ellis trending on twitter 
laugh.gif

We're only getting him if we can get them lotto balls.
frown.gif
He would be a great fit at the 3 for us, though.

Always nice to beat the Lakers, but we always put together our best string of games when the games don't count anymore. Same *%*! every year.

Hey lotto balls could fall in our favor. Just got back home from the game. The atmosphere as crazy. Reminded me of the we believe playoff run. W's playing real good but like most of you said to little to late you.... weak... another year that I'm sayin next year...

Back
Top Bottom