Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by KenJi714

There are some bad asian broads at the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
add Latina/Chicana chicks to that list as well.  all kinds of bay area lakers' "fans" came out the woodworks tonite. besides some of the scantily clothed broads donning laker attire, i still can't stand laker fans.  some of the most obnoxious people i've ever come across. 

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

J-Rich is going to sign here as a free agent next year and reclaim his record. 
laugh.gif

we can dream, can't we??

mail

Still can't believe how annoying some Lakers and Warriors fans can be
30t6p3b.gif
.  It was different having Too Short perform at the game, overall a nice game.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Solid win for the W's. Amundson is a solid back up and has already surpassed Biedrins...Although his FT % is just as low. SMH.

David Lee continuing to post great numbers since dland announced his hatred. LOL.
Amundson's free throws seem to be improving over the last couple of weeks though, so hopefully he can improve on it.

A nice win. Even though they're out of the playoffs it was nice to see them win this game.

congrats warrior fans! although we lost, it was still an entertaining game as always between these two teams here in oakland. i was pretty surprised with the too short blow the whistle performance that i didnt get my phone out for the video...damn! even though i hate your team, it was kinda nice to see the warriors give your fans something to be ecstatic with another dismal season. your team played well.

Still can't believe how annoying some Lakers and Warriors fans can be
30t6p3b.gif
.  It was different having Too Short perform at the game, overall a nice game.

DP, it is what it is man. you cant blame the warriors fans for being excited. IMO, they were more annoying during the we believe season.
nerd.gif
  honestly, i was a bit irked that some us laker fans getting too defensive over a regular season loss. its like get over it, we got bigger fish to fry.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

even though i hate your team ... with another dismal season ... they were more annoying during the we believe season

Great post.

It baffles me that a Lakers fan can hate the Warriors. The Warriors are small potatoes compared to the Lakers.

I also wonder what was so "annoying" about the fans...Of course there are bandwagons, but unless they're screaming "we're the best" I don't understand what could possibly irk you.

It baffles me that a Lakers fan can hate the Warriors. The Warriors are small potatoes compared to the Lakers.
1991 semifinals. yeah we won the series but i was never fond of tim hardaway and it led to me hating the warriors.

I also wonder what was so "annoying" about the fans...Of course there are bandwagons, but unless they're screaming "we're the best" I don't understand what could possibly irk you.

the fact that a lot of us laker fans got too defensive and salty over a loss. we're bound to have some losses, just take the loss and move on. but yeah i can agree that we have a lot of bandwagon fans but that comes with the territory when the team wins a lot. but then again, these are the same fans who are just kobe fans. there are laker fans and then there are kobe fans. nonetheless, good game warrior fans.
Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

even though i hate your team ... with another dismal season ... they were more annoying during the we believe season

Great post.
great editing skills.

Wait, so you didn't say all that?
granted but you still edited out half of my post. its clearly obvious you're trying to instigate things and disregard the fact that i gave your team credit for beating my team.

kanye-west-shrug.jpg

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Co-sign. Almost all of us here are very realistic about the Warriors.
ohwell.gif

The biggest problem I have with Laker fans, and yes only Laker fans, is that they seem to feel like they are superior because they root for a better team. And some are overly arrogant; you see that in the posts after they lose (oh that team will be watching us at home when we're in the finals). Also 60-70% of NBA fans are Laker fans, and I think I'm underestimating that.
On that note, being in college in Socal I was constantly around Laker fans and my best friends were Laker fans, so we always had some friendly banter back and forth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

ohwell.gif

The biggest problem I have with Laker fans, and yes only Laker fans, is that they seem to feel like they are superior because they root for a better team. And some are overly arrogant; you see that in the posts after they lose (oh that team will be watching us at home when we're in the finals). Also 60-70% of NBA fans are Laker fans, and I think I'm underestimating that.

couldnt agree more. again, it was worse last night heading home on bart when a lot us were getting bitter over a regular season loss. its like get over it man. but honestly, the fans out here are more kobe fans. in their opinion kobe can do no wrong. this is why we get such a bad rep throughout.

what college did you go to acid?

Ya'll get a bad rep because even when you want to give another team props you still take verbal jabs of arrogance and ultimately turn around and say the Lakers are off to bigger and better things. Re-read your post, it's all there.

Good luck Acid. I hope to hear back from Apple for other positions as well.

Got rejected by Yahoo! after a third interview; that stung.

Got rejected by Google after a second interview; that stung too but they set me up with other positions, so hopefully those go through.

*crosses fingers*

Being unemployed f-ing sucks. I've been doing a crapload of nothing the past week. Too lazy to even hit the gym.

It's only the bandwagon Lakers fans that hate the Warriors.  I'm sure real Lakers fans could care less about the Warriors.

Originally Posted by daprescription

It's only the bandwagon Lakers fans that hate the Warriors.  I'm sure real Lakers fans could care less about the Warriors.
Shots fired at westcoastsfinest? 
laugh.gif

I'm just saying... If your team won 5 championships in 10 seasons, why would you care about the Warriors? I have a hard time believing that the true die-hard Lakers fans in LA care or even think about the Warriors.

Ya'll get a bad rep because even when you want to give another team props you still take verbal jabs of arrogance and ultimately turn around and say the Lakers are off to bigger and better things. Re-read your post, it's all there.
what up calling me out on arrogance? ironic isnt it?
laugh.gif

listen, i apologize if you actually feel that way. when i give your team props and credit, i say that with the utmost sincerity. saying the lakers are off to bigger better things were geared towards the salty laker fans last night on bart to calm them down. yes, granted i've had my share of words with the warrior fans on here but you guys are the real fans who support the warriors undeniably. i have nothing but respect for guys like dland, acid, DP, paul and etc. but its obvious you guys just want to eliminate that give props to the real fans here on NT i've grown to respect to something negative. it is what is bro, if you dont want to take my act of indulgence in a loss then so be it.  

Originally Posted by daprescription

I'm just saying... If your team won 5 championships in 10 seasons, why would you care about the Warriors? I have a hard time believing that the true die-hard Lakers fans in LA care or even think about the Warriors.
laugh.gif
 its obvious that you missed my post when franchise asked. 

westcoastsfinest wrote:
FRANCHISE 55 wrote:
1991 semifinals. yeah we won the series but i was never fond of tim hardaway and it led to me to hating the warriors. 

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Being unemployed f-ing sucks. I've been doing a crapload of nothing the past week. Too lazy to even hit the gym.

I feel you on that.
frown.gif

If I weren't studying for the FE exam (which is this Saturday), I would have wasted these past 4-5 months doing nothing. I had a phone interview today with a medical device company, and I thought it went very well, but we'll have to see. And I have another phone interview with a company in socal next week...so I'm feeling pretty good about maybe receiving an offer soon.

From what I gathered being on the Apple campus, and how the whole interview went, I felt they moved super-fast. Very informal, lots of organized chaos, very busy, definitely a place where you can feel buried and overwhelmed if you don't stay on top of things. But, on the plus side, it's a dynamic environment and a great place to work and grow your career. I'd imagine Google is like that as well.

Good luck to you too.
pimp.gif
Hopefully Google will offer you a job.

and WCF I went to UCSD.

Originally Posted by acidicality

ohwell.gif

On that note, being in college in Socal I was constantly around Laker fans and my best friends were Laker fans, so we always had some friendly banter back and forth
laugh.gif
Acid, I couldn't agree more.  And even though I went to college in the Bay Area, I still felt overwhelmed by the amount of So-Cal students up here and Laker fans up here who would only present themselves during the playoffs and finals [oh, what a convenient time to be a fan].  their knowledge of the lakers (and NBA) was pedestrian, at best

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Solid win for the W's. Amundson is a solid back up and has already surpassed Biedrins...Although his FT % is just as low. SMH.

David Lee continuing to post great numbers since dland announced his hatred. LOL.
Amundson's free throws seem to be improving over the last couple of weeks though, so hopefully he can improve on it.

A nice win. Even though they're out of the playoffs it was nice to see them win this game.
amundson was clutch in the 2nd half.  nevertheless, that man bynum was grabbing every rebound.

Back
Top Bottom