Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

First time they lost when I went to a game this year.
laugh.gif

Cousins' body language is horrible. Dude has a lot of talent but I didn't realize it was that big of an issue watching the game in-person. He's like that one guy in pick-up that takes things way too seriously.

Cousins is a fool. But a fool with talent is better than garbage with no talent that over tries. We will see if he can mature in the coming years.

I hope Monta is okay. A lot of respect for dude even tho I have been clowning him for a minute now on NT. He is going to cost me in fantasy bball tho...

Originally Posted by acidicality

Got rejected from the Apple job
frown.gif
Guess that wasn't meant to be.
laugh.gif
Kinda stings, but I feel like I did my best, so nothing I can really do.
Sorry to hear that bro. 
frown.gif

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]W's Ellis to be further evaluated after scary fall[/color]

April 10, 2011

STEINMETZ ARCHIVE

WARRIORS PAGE | WARRIORS VIDEO

Matt Steinmetz
CSNBayArea.com

Warriors guard Monta Ellis suffered a scary fall late in the fourth quarter of the Sacramento Kings' 104-103 win over Golden State on Sunday night at Oracle Arena.
Ellis drove into the lane with under a minute remaining and got thrown off-balance while trying to finish a drive. He landed awkwardly and appeared to hit the side of his head on the hardwood floor.

Ellis remained on the ground for a minute or so and when he got up appeared visibly woozy. Ellis, who got fouled on the play, went to the bench and did not return.
http://
Sacramento coach Paul Westphal -- with the option to choose any Warrior to shoot the free throws -- selected Lou Amundson to take the two foul shots with the Warriors down 100-97.

Amundson made one of two.

Ellis didn't accompany the team to Denver, and instead was taken to the hospital for further observation.

Warriors coach Keith Smart said after the game that Ellis had been bothered throughout the game by a sore ankle. Ellis ended up playing just 26 minutes, but sat for most of the fourth quarter.

Smart said Ellis indicated to him at the 3:17 mark of the fourth quarter that he wanted to go back into the game and try to finish it out. He made a jumper upon his return to pull the Warriors within four.

Assuming Ellis doesn't play Monday against Denver, it will be the first game he misses this season.

After suffering a grade-2 concussion in Sunday's game and spending the night in a local hospital, Monta Ellis has been released and will miss the remaining games of the season.

Should have started to limit Monta's minutes a couple games ago.

I wonder how the starting 5 will look now; probably moving Reggie to the starting 2 I presume. And Lin should get more PT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yea, Steph needs to stop wearing the hyper___ edition shoes. I hope we win on Wednesday - And I hope Curry will be playing.

Heading  there early
pimp.gif

Damn, the whole Nuggets team who played tonight got double digit scoring with Ely being the exception. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Yea, Steph needs to stop wearing the hyper___ edition shoes. I hope we win on Wednesday - And I hope Curry will be playing.

Heading  there early
pimp.gif
been saying this, but unfortunately, i'm not sure he has much to choose from-- in terms of what nike has to offer and what he can choose from nike's arsenal.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

We should turn this into SJ Sharks Playoff Thread
laugh.gif

Seriously
laugh.gif
I stopped caring about the Warriors months ago cause I knew they weren't going anywhere.

Let's go Sharks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Heading  there early
pimp.gif
been saying this, but unfortunately, i'm not sure he has much to choose from-- in terms of what nike has to offer and what he can choose from nike's arsenal.
yeah he should just wear some ankle braces.

Hopefully the Sharks won't choke this time.

Ellis out, Curry day-to-day....looks like we'll see lots of Lin time on Wednesday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Hopefully the Sharks won't choke this time.

Ellis out, Curry day-to-day....looks like we'll see lots of Lin time on Wednesday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lin's first career start?! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom