Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Anyone going Wednesday? 
nerd.gif

Friends,

How long does a background check take on average? I've been a week today, since submitting my information. Any info?

My friend said his took a little under a month (he was talking about it after he got a job a couple months ago)

Since you're getting a background check...sounds like you might have gotten the Apple job? If so, congrats!

Originally Posted by acidicality

My friend said his took a little under a month (he was talking about it after he got a job a couple months ago)

Since you're getting a background check...sounds like you might have gotten the Apple job? If so, congrats!
I'd like to think so. But I'd like to see confirmation before I could say I have a job. Haha.
I've been so impatient...Have to be a little more patient if your friend said a little under a month...Should I contact and ask for an update of my background check?

Go Warriors!

My friend's working in a government-based job, so it's possible his takes longer because of that, I'm not sure actually
laugh.gif

But if I were you, I'd just wait til next week and if you haven't heard anything then, I'd send them an e-mail.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I thought this thread disappeared...
Same here. Took me some time to find this thread. Haha.
Warriors win the final game of the season...We'll see what happens this off-season. Who is this assistant GM that was hired?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
at Lin making that LONG 3 pt

didn't see it but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Go Sharks....
pimp.gif
let's hope they don't end their season choking it again.

Warriors season really went about as expected, can't they say didn't meet expectations overall. Really important off-season coming up.

it took me a while to realize this was the old warriors thread...i was like plo made the sharks playoffs thread!?

Just got back from the game with Jrichformvp, fun game.

Lin and Curry pre-game dunks
laugh.gif
...Curry is a fool doing and1 moves, rolling on the floor then doing lay ups.

Didn't sign anything, /salty.

Back
Top Bottom