Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Don't think i'm allowed in here...

but...great game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Great game tonight. Super intense. Niemi had some big stops. Pavelski
pimp.gif

Oh yeah. Running count: 1

Congrats
pimp.gif

I'm hoping I can find something soon. Looking for a job is super frustrating, and getting rejected after being interviewed really sucks.
tired.gif

frown.gif

15 more wins to go
pimp.gif

that was a frustrating game to watch. Dougie and wallin had a baddd game.

that hit by Stoll was dirty
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

15 more wins to go
pimp.gif

that was a frustrating game to watch. Dougie and wallin had a baddd game.

that hit by Stoll was dirty
30t6p3b.gif
wallin is usually pretty awful, IMO.

and yeah stohl better get suspended.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Where at?
Apple Corporate. 
Acid...I don't know how long you've been unemployed, but I am rooting for you. You'll get a good job for yourself soon enough bro.

LA has been great of defense, sharks gotta figure that out and play better PP def. Theyll be fine I think though.

^ Thanks guys. Haha. I know this job is totally outside of my degree (History), but this is definitely a good starting point.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

^ Thanks guys. Haha. I know this job is totally outside of my degree (History), but this is definitely a good starting point.
WTH, you majored in history but what is your job title at Apple?

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

WTH, you majored in history but what is your job title at Apple?
It's a full-time advisor position with Apple. Nothing too technical, I hope. I'll find out at orientation.
Also, it would awesome to see Marco Belinelli beast in the playoffs. I know he only scored 10 pts tonight, but game two can be a different story.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

LMR...aren't you from the sac area?

how are you going about doing this apple thing? moving down? commute?
laugh.gif
Yes, I am. 
laugh.gif
 But thankfully, there is an Apple Campus out here in the Sacramento Area (Elk Grove). But greater news for me is I will be working from home and Apple will be provided with a iMac for the job...(I already have an iMac) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom