Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Warriors center Andris Biedrins will miss the upcoming four-game trip because of a severe left ankle sprain. It's the same ankle he sprained at practice Dec. 16, forcing him to miss the next nine games. He said this injury is as bad as his previous one. Rookie Ekpe Udoh is expected to start in Biedrins' place.
The Warriors announced that rookie guard Jeremy Lin was reassigned to the Reno Bighorns of the NBA Development League. Lin has appeared in 16 games over two stints with the Bighorns this season. With the Warriors, Lin has appeared in 23 games, averaging 1.9 points, 1.1 assists and 1.1 steals in 8.7 minutes per contest.

So if Lin played about 32 minutes a game, he'll average 8 points 4 assists and 4 steals. Am I right or am I right?
pimp.gif

I just want everyone to know so that there's no confusion, if What up wins I'm not paying.

Spoiler [+]
JK
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
, don't get mad now What up

lookin for 4 tickets to the game against the raptors on the 25th. anyone lookin to get rid of tickets on here?

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

lookin for 4 tickets to the game against the raptors on the 25th. anyone lookin to get rid of tickets on here?
30t6p3b.gif
I was supposed to go to this game..
30t6p3b.gif

My closest boy had six tickets, one for himself, five to give to some of our friends.

He thought I was busy with finals, but I finished finals last week, and he already gave them away...
tired.gif

Lower level tickets only 20 bucks too..
tired.gif

Going to miss out.
frown.gif

On Spring Break and going to miss a cheap game?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom