Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

somebody upload a gif.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Same old, same old.

The %+%++%# owners better make some management changes in the offseason. Sick of this !+@@ and if they don't start trying it's gonna be Cohan all over again.

Was gonna come in here with 7 minutes to go and say we got this. :/ Knew better than that. That drought halfway through the 4th was killer and Curry was even worse.

We need depth...the Mavs have depth all over the place and that's why we fell short at the end. Monta can't do it all by himself.

I'm a Lin homer, but Law played very well. If he doesn't shoot and just distributes and drives in when it's open, he can be decent. I still feel that, with the season lost already, I don't see why not give players like Lin, and even Adrien, a shot and see what they can do with more PT.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by Luong1209

*Dead* at the Indian guy with the "Got curry?" tee.

It was Bollywood Night. Pretty much everyone was given a shirt before the game.
Yeah but I know which dude hes talking about.  I made a similar comment in the draft chat room.  Dude with a fierce fist pump.  I was
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by Luong1209

*Dead* at the Indian guy with the "Got curry?" tee.
It was Bollywood Night. Pretty much everyone was given a shirt before the game.
Very aware of that...But once the timeout was called, cameraman went straight to that one dude
laugh.gif
...Not even subtle...

I saw that dude on the court with the Got Curry tee on, the Indian dude.
laugh.gif

Yeah that was me in the white Mavs jersey next to the dude in red (my brother).

Was a good game. Law was damn good. That drought in the second to end the half really ended it for you guys. Never were the same after that.

I'm a Lin homer, but Law played very well. If he doesn't shoot and just distributes and drives in when it's open, he can be decent. I still feel that, with the season lost already, I don't see why not give players like Lin, and even Adrien, a shot and see what they can do with more PT.
In Smart's mind, this season probably isn't lost. Lets be realistic here also, I know you're a homer, but giving Lin time won't help his development.

FWIW, monroe with 21-10-5 last night. Epke with 5-1-0 last night. Epke has yet to get a double double. Epke proving me right.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

In Smart's mind, this season probably isn't lost. Lets be realistic here also, I know you're a homer, but giving Lin time won't help his development.

FWIW, monroe with 21-10-5 last night. Epke with 5-1-0 last night. Epke has yet to get a double double. Epke proving me right.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

You wanted the Warriors to take aHoya don't ya? lol. I'd still take Udoh over Monroe. Udoh has a better overall game. Don't forget Udoh was hurt the beginning of the season and Smart limited his minutes. Not to mention he plays against the tougher and deeper power forwards and centers of the Western Conference. If you put Udoh on the Pistons' team I think he'll get a double double every night.
laugh.gif
When Udoh adds some muscles and get more consistent PT, he'll be just as good if not better than Monroe.Didn't catch the Got Curry? shirts. Were they yellow by any chance?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

Was a good game. Law was damn good. That drought in the second to end the half really ended it for you guys. Never were the same after that.

Good comeback win. Dirk is an phenomenal shooter. Why he gotta be hot in the second half and not the other way around? haha See you guys next two games within the next two weeks. You gonna be there for those too?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

Good comeback win. Dirk is an phenomenal shooter. Why he gotta be hot in the second half and not the other way around? haha See you guys next two games within the next two weeks. You gonna be there for those too?
Nah man, I ain't rollin with that kind of money.
laugh.gif

I'll certainly join in on the banter though, always with the W's.
laugh.gif

Udoh isn't bad. Monroe would have been nice but Udoh has been promising enough that I'm willing to give him time. He's already 10x better than Biedrins.

Giving Lin PT would let us see what we have in him. We basically have him for two years to determine if he's good enough or if he can't be a quality back-up.

Back
Top Bottom