Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

damn, Kings just clownin' on us now.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

good move by Al, i like how hard AL goes to the hoop, not many of the warrior players do that

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

good move by Al, i like how hard AL goes to the hoop, not many of the warrior players do that
I don't know if it's Smart or the players, but they always drive and kick and people just seem to be camping on the outside, maybe on the inside if it's a big. But nobody cuts and other than Monta guys don't attack the rim. Even so Monta doesn't do it enough with all the talent/skill he has.

I swear we historically struggle with Sacramento. Even when they're terrible. Came out flat...surprising.

Anyone have both Ps3 and a 360? Thinking of getting a PS3 for bku ray but The Show, too

Ya the PS3 won't get a ton of run but itll be in the living room for blu ray. Do you get any decent discout on them?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I swear we historically struggle with Sacramento. Even when they're terrible. Came out flat...surprising.

Anyone have both Ps3 and a 360? Thinking of getting a PS3 for bku ray but The Show, too
thats why i got a ps3 last year
laugh.gif
then sold it and now i want it again for the show
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I didnt get to watch the game tonight. It seems Samuel Dalembert was the latest garbage player to absolutely demolish David Lee. God he is awful. So who was guarding Marcus Thornton? Or rather who was trying to?
laugh.gif

Monta didnt look like himself out there...he didn't look into it or loose.

I really hate what we're paying Lee.

Btw forgot to mention against the TWolves,
laugh.gif
at AR getting a teammates bucket taken a way on a foul by way of basket interference...after the whistle

Thanks DP, didn't think there was but worth asking about.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Btw forgot to mention against the TWolves,
laugh.gif
at AR getting a teammates bucket taken a way on a foul by way of basket interference...after the whistle
That shot was bouncing on the rim and both Randolph and Beasley jumped up and were heading for each other. Maybe it was a defensive reaction to grab the rim because he saw Beasley coming at him, I don't know. All I know is Randolph can't be that dumb, can he?
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""][/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Andris Biedrins, C[/td][td]15[/td][td]0-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]-9[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]
SMH @ getting 2 steals and ruining a perfect o-fer

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

[table][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]
[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Andris Biedrins, C[/td][td]15[/td][td]0-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]-9[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]
SMH @ getting 2 steals and ruining a perfect o-fer

Seriously, where'd those 2 steals come from?
indifferent.gif

LazyJ, should check slickdeals.net for amazon deals on a ps3. Recently they had one for 299 + 50amazon gc. No tax, free shipping if you have prime.

Back
Top Bottom