Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

It's gonna be a long night.
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't been watching too much but I'm guessing Bob's played the "Kings are shooting ____% from the field, they're never that hot!" or "The Warriors just can't buy a bucket...the league's 2nd best 3 point shooting team can't make a shot right now"

Originally Posted by acidicality

Haven't been watching too much but I'm guessing Bob's played the "Kings are shooting ____% from the field, they're never that hot!" or "The Warriors just can't buy a bucket...the league's 2nd best 3 point shooting team can't make a shot right now"
"The ball never lies."

-  Rasheed Wallace
-  Bob Fitzgerald

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Marcus Thornton is a really good scorer that played well in New Orleans when he got minutes.
dude saved my fantasy team last year. he's a new era jason terry, sans FT%

Hey everyone, click the banner to check out what you can do for those in need in Japan.

Can't wait for the game Wednesday, any Dubs fans going?
nerd.gif

Hate Smart's decision making. Don't think he's the right coach. Like when they came back against Orlando the team got lucky. A legit team isn't going to keep on chucking three's all game with a guy like Howard in the post. Try and play some consistent ball instead of trying to hit the lottery with this horse****. I'm sick of seeing guys take the open lane only to throw it back out and have someone force up some three. Go up with it for !%%!% sake.

Back
Top Bottom