Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I missed most of the game. Came home with about 3 mins left in the 4th and saw the rest.

I can't believe I missed the comeback, must have been something special.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Wright...turnovers while inbounding.

It was a bunch of 3 pointers....honestly, it's very entertaining to watch, but at the same time it's when you realize that it's the only chance this team has to win against good teams, and that isn't a good thing. You gotta be able to win even if those shots aren't going down all the time.

This team isn't goin anywhere this year.  Probably best to just be happy with the exciting win, rather than over-analyze it. 

Just saw that Monta had 53 minutes of playing time...No rest 
alien.gif
...Smart really wanted the W I guess.

Cant believe this. Stopped watching at halftime. Just saw the score for the first time right now.  FML.

I was at the game and it was some shooting performance from both teams. The Warriors wanted to give the game away multiple times but the Magic couldn't take advantage. The crowd was bonkers for the entire game, but I couldn't help but think that this team is going to miss the playoffs once again as I was watching it. Great win nevertheless.

Watched the 4th qtr/OT again...totally forgot about the part where Barnett does his yearly sneaker review 
laugh.gif

You know this game had every element going for it when you got Jimbo talkin sneakers.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Watched the 4th qtr/OT again...totally forgot about the part where Barnett does his yearly sneaker review 
laugh.gif

You know this game had every element going for it when you got Jimbo talkin sneakers.

Yeah, his polyurethane reference had me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lavious

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

laugh.gif

Yeah, his polyurethane reference had me 
laugh.gif
It's that synthetic stuff....
laugh.gif

I think it was Jim who was bashing on the Jordan 23s when they first came out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom