Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by daprescription

Anybody could have dominated St. Marys
30t6p3b.gif

Omar Samhan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stupid team could have had Wesley Johnson if they didn't win those meaningless games at the end (luckily I didn't see any of them
mad.gif
).

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'll be three rows behind the Mavericks bench when Golden State plays Dallas Wednesday..
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Section 102 or 2? A rows or numbered?If you're section 102 row 3 it's more like 5-6 back because of the A section.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'll be three rows behind the Mavericks bench when Golden State plays Dallas Wednesday..
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Section 102 or 2? A rows or numbered?If you're section 102 row 3 it's more like 5-6 back because of the A section.

Did anyone see the Terms and Agreement Lacob and Guber put out for season ticket holders for the 2011-2012 season.

1. THE CLUB will reach the 2012 Playoffs
2. THE CLUB will have a player participate in the 2012 NBA All-Star Game in Orlando
3. THE CLUB will win 25 or more home games at the Oracle Arena
4. THE CLUB will honor a Risk-Free Renewal, with a 5% Interest Guarantee option for the 2011-12 NBA Season

^Nothing like the Phoenix Coyotes a few years ago. Full season ticket holders got a refund on their tickets if the team didnt make the playoffs. Cant remember what year this was.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Did anyone see the Terms and Agreement Lacob and Guber put out for season ticket holders for the 2011-2012 season.

2. THE CLUB will have a player participate in the 2012 NBA All-Star Game in Orlando
4. THE CLUB will honor a Risk-Free Renewal, with a 5% Interest Guarantee option for the 2011-12 NBA Season

so what does this mean? if they dont hit these, the season holders get a refund?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by chris82790

so what does this mean? if they dont hit these, the season holders get a refund?
nerd.gif
I doubt it. If that were the case I would become a season ticket holder
laugh.gif

Terms are wack:

All based on not meeting the criteria:

1- ticket prices won't increase for 2012-2013
2- you'll receive an autographed all star game item and entered into a drawing for an all expenses paid trip to the 2012 all star game
3- exclusive 2 hour autograph session at Oracle with entire team
4- with a 25% downpayment "in the event of any preseason or regular season game(s) missed during the 2011 season, your payments will be kept on account accruing 5% on annual rate on a monthly basis and will be calculated retroactively from the original dates of EACH installment payment deposit(s) received on your account. In the event of a work stoppage and loss of the entire 2011 season, all terms provided will be honored for 2012"

He must seriously have dirt on a ton of folks or something cuz him still being employed is unfathomable.

The hell? 
laugh.gif
Isn't it channel 720 (Paul, since you're from daly city)? It's still showing the USC game.

Edit: Nvm, channel 410.

Back
Top Bottom