Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I saw Dwight Howard today. While he was signing autographs some guy walking by asked him who he was. He said, "Nobody special. I'm in adult films. My name is Wesley Pipes." 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Stupid Vlad, tipping it in the wrong bucket.
30t6p3b.gif
This.

Law isn't that bad when he drives to the basket, I absolutely hate when he shoots.

If it we weren't officially eliminated from the playoffs, I think a loss like this is pretty much it. Might as well play Jeremy Lin rest of the way to tank
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Going into the all-star break, I was pretty optimistic. We weren't that far off, even though we needed a good road trip....but then after losing to Minnesota and NJ, and adding the fact that Memphis and Portland are playing real well now, you pretty much have to throw in the towel
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

A friend of mine said warriors are a playoff team and I just started laughing
laugh.gif

I have a friend who says warriors are making playoffs or will contend for a playoff seed every year. I give him the
indifferent.gif
followed by
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
Going into the all-star break, I was pretty optimistic. We weren't that far off, even though we needed a good road trip....but then after losing to Minnesota and NJ, and adding the fact that Memphis and Portland are playing real well now, you pretty much have to throw in the towel
laugh.gif

My exact feelings.

Epke is a fail. Shoulda went with Monroe.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom