Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I like the open three attempt, but if Lee took a dribble he had a good chance to blow by Hibbert. And with that much time a layup or dunk should be the obvious choice. I thought he should kick it out as a last resort if someone ends up covering for Hibbert or if Hibbert somehow recovers.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The hell is Rad doing not fouling Granger? 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The hell is Rad doing not fouling Granger? 
alien.gif
It's Vlad...
eyes.gif

And the %+#@ is Andris even starting for? To make him feel better? *@$* Smart. If he's gonna play those minutes and suck that much it might as well be off the bench. Cut this buddy buddy BS and be the coach.

Andris is hot garbage, I almost want to say he single-handedly turned the game around in the 3rd when Indiana went on their run. Udoh should be starting, and if not him I'd even rather have Amundson starting. Hell, if Acie Law can play SF he would be a better C than Biedrins.

Edit- was I the only one who thought we shouldn't have fouled after Dorrell missed that 3? There was a 3 second difference between the shot and game clock. Clamp down and play D, get the ball back.

I know Vlad "should" have fouled right away, but in all seriousness the game was over anyway they were down 5.

So I haven't been able to watch the last couple games, but, what's the problem with the Warriors losing? Are they just getting killed?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So I haven't been able to watch the last couple games, but, what's the problem with the Warriors losing? Are they just getting killed?

Monta has shot low 30% since the break.
Turnovers and getting KILLED on the boards.
No Defense

...Oh and this team isn't good either.

Monta Ellis' right wrist acted up in Tuesday's loss to the Pacers, as he scored 13 points on 5-of-16 shooting (no threes) with two rebounds, four assists, and two steals in 38 minutes.
His wrist was treated after the game and he didn't want to talk about it, saying "I'm not making no excuses."

Originally Posted by chris82790

No Defense

Thanks for the update.  Just read Al Thorton is planning on signing with the W's if he clears waivers. Not bad.

Originally Posted by chris82790

No Defense

Thanks for the update.  Just read Al Thorton is planning on signing with the W's if he clears waivers. Not bad.

i'd take him...

Warriors will win tomorrow for my bday
pimp.gif

Loving these east coast start times. Heading to the game tonight, would be nice to get a win. Going to 3 games in 1 season, haven't done this since maybe '01.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Happy birthday, GSDOUBLEU!

How are those white/red 12's?
laugh.gif

thanks bros

and i still have them
laugh.gif
i wear them pretty often.... hey let me know if you guys restock on playoff XIII's
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

had an interview with wells fargo today, didnt get chosen for the next round of interviews, again not having enough sales experience hurt me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

That's awesome. How's the DC arena? Heard tickets are 75% discounted on stubhub
DC arena is ok, obviously better than Oracle. The jumbotron is HD which is amazing. Its become my second home for sports considering I have Hoya season tickets. Picked up 4 lower-level behind the basket seats for $22 each ($55 regular). Could have been closer to the warriors tunnel had I not waited.

Back
Top Bottom