Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Playoffs?
roll.gif

not sure if im with everyone but i like the al thorton move

gives us a player off the bench with some scoring and experience. two things we def need.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

gives us a player off the bench with some scoring and experience. two things we def need.
Yeah he was experience. Experience losing.

Why even drop it to Biedrins? He either turns it over or misses @ point blank range with or without a defender.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

Yeah he was experience. Experience losing.

right now we have no back up forward to dorrelt.  reggie is more of a guard, and radmanovic is terrible.

Can we just send Biedrins back to Latvia?
sick.gif

He's the ONLY reason Indiana's went on a run early this 3rd quarter.

tim kawakami's article is dumb. it's all based on his assumptions of the worst possible thing that can happen. stfuuuu

Originally Posted by Luong1209

By no means am I calling Lin an elite defender, but he does find ways to pick pockets.
And he does so with pressure and by staying in front of his man. Monta just stands pat and reaches from behind most of the time, compromising the bigs. And we already know the bigs' defense ain't anything to brag about without the guards throwing them under the bus.

And I'm sick of guys just settling. When shots aren't falling there needs to be some plan instead of continue shooting. Get it together Smart. I know it's the first year, but I'm not as impressed since he's been with some guys for some time now and with this organization (and the NBA) for a really long time.

Back
Top Bottom