Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

A hard cap is needed in the league. This thing with only 5 teams have a legit chance at a title is not entertaining. It's just lame. Imo nba playoffs are boring.

i'm feeling a warriors win tonight, but i won't be able to witness it because of work...

on a side note, any of you guys here down for any free tix (my season tix) if i can't make my games?

Ofcourse we'll take free tix
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

GSD, you get the job at AT&T yet?

I need two iPhones stat.
the interview is tomorrow actually
laugh.gif
I hope i do good, cause i need this job BADLY!

any interview tips?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

the interview is tomorrow actually
laugh.gif
I hope i do good well, cause i need this job BADLY!

any interview tips?
nerd.gif

Lowell education
indifferent.gif

And this: What are your weaknesses?

Also... if a train leaves Grand Central at 11:40 am traveling north at 62 mph and another train leaves New Haven at 12:07 pm traveling south at 51 mph, when and where will these two trains meet?

Also add that you're too honest, you love to work long hours until the job is finished and you're too much of a perfectionist.

Please don't say any of these things. You'll get more respect saying you can't think of any single thing that will hinder your performace for this particular position.

You're welcome.

laugh.gif
ill keep that in mind Thanks. Also is there an answer to that train question or what weakness is it supposed to show?

Intelligence.

Dave Chappelle at Cobb's tonight and the next 2 nights. Tickets are $67.

(I made up that train question, it can probably be solved but I'm too dumb to even try).

Free tix? 
sick.gif
Do not want. Kidding.

GL on that interview tomorrow GSDUB...I swear you had it like 2645 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom