Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Winner winner chicken dinner!

pimp.gif
Great win.

Having the ball in JR Smith's hands in the closing seconds was the best thing the Warriors could have asked for.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Its easy to see why Rick Barry doesn't have a coaching job in the NBA. These guys would drive him crazy 
laugh.gif
This, but it would be him driving them crazy.

pimp.gif
Great game to go to, not gonna lie I think I passed out when Jeremy Lin was at the scorer's table.

Crazy finish, great win
pimp.gif

Udon already has himself a nice car and he hasn't done %%!@ in this league.

Poor Charlie Bell has to be driven around now after his DUI.

Lose the porker in the back seat, fellas.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Jerry Sloan resigning in Utah. I would love to bring him in as coach this off-season, if it were possible.
Source?

Doubt he'd ever come here...He's been with Utah for so long, don't think he'd go anywhere else.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
RT @deseretnews: KSL sources: Sloan to resign (@deseretnews) http://bit.ly/f4de8j

I doubt he'd want to come here either, but I'm sure Lacob is going to really want him, it's rare a coach as good as he is would be on the open market.

Steph Curry may have tweaked ankle

Stephen Curry sat out the entire third quarter due to foul trouble on Wednesday, finishing with just 13 points, two assists and one 3-pointer on 5-of-9 shooting, and then appeared to tweak an ankle near the end of the game.

This was one of Curry's most disappointing lines of the season, but he just couldn't get into the flow due to foul trouble. He came down with a late rebound and appeared to tweak his ankle while doing so. Leave him in your lineup for now, but watch for news about the injury on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom