Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Lin needs to work on his shot. At least he looks better out there than Charlie Bell, but that doesn't say anything.

Both BWright and Udoh played a lot in garbage time.

Missed the game was stuck in traffic on the 238. 
mad.gif
How did we lose? Looks like a blow out.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Missed the game again because of work. I need to get a DVR. Any Lin highlights or lowlights?
Overall, his shot still needs work. He had a nice drive and a few good plays, but he still needs to work on his shot.

^^ I felt like it was more of a therapeutic session for dave don't you think? Like he was just chillin, smoking and talking with people about whatever...

oh and my favorite joke was the whole sitting in coach bit...

Man where do you guys find these chappelle tickets from? I've been dying to see him. Can I get like a bat call or something

My friend e-mailed me a heads up and I got them 15 mins after the time stamp of the email.

He had a show Weds and they added Thursday afterwards.

The flying coach was funny, clowning on the guy with no aspirations was solid, as was the sound bites and Ed Lee jokes.

My wife was like, is he hard up for cash just by way of how his shows are and some things he said

Originally Posted by What up

Dave Chappelle at Cobb's tonight and the next 2 nights. Tickets are $67.
Unless you wanted me to PM you, the bat signal was activated.  LiveNation told me he'd have a show on Friday but apparently they were wrong because he had 2 shows last night.

I passed up on the tickets for the reason your wife brought up, LazyJ.  He seems like he needs cash and isn't the old Dave Chappelle.  Not saying the show wasn't great.  But the price of admission was too high for what I thought I'd be getting.  Or maybe I'm cheap now that I'm in the market for a condo/car.

laugh.gif
Ya you become more frugal with purchases like that coming up

It was on my bucket list and I'd like to go again for a show on Friday or something. The show at The New Parrish went till like 4am I guess

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

My friend e-mailed me a heads up and I got them 15 mins after the time stamp of the email.

He had a show Weds and they added Thursday afterwards.

The flying coach was funny, clowning on the guy with no aspirations was solid, as was the sound bites and Ed Lee jokes.

My wife was like, is he hard up for cash just by way of how his shows are and some things he said
My fault man, good looking. I'm trying to get these tickets for tonight on craigslist some people have them going for like 200 a piece, i'm going to see what I can do. Thanks for help though appreciate it!

Edit: Other than Craigslist you know where I can cop some tickets from? Any help is appreciated!

It's will call only, so you could head down there and try and go w someone etc, but the odds arent good

Will call only was a pain.

Yea this @%$* is rough, I mean worst case scenario i guess I can hit up north beach see whats up. If nothing happens guess I can just go to a bar out there and drown my sorrows.

Dave Chappelle at Cobb's tonight and the next 2 nights. Tickets are $67.
Unless you wanted me to PM you, the bat signal was activated.  LiveNation told me he'd have a show on Friday but apparently they were wrong because he had 2 shows last night.

I passed up on the tickets for the reason your wife brought up, LazyJ.  He seems like he needs cash and isn't the old Dave Chappelle.  Not saying the show wasn't great.  But the price of admission was too high for what I thought I'd be getting.  Or maybe I'm cheap now that I'm in the market for a condo/car.

I agree to an extent. I think I had to high of expectations just because it was Chapelle. The show was great but I didnt find myself dying of laughter like I anticipated.
Like I said it seem more like Dave just wanted some people to talk to and maybe make some cash doing it..

with that being said the show was still damn good. Great to see this man live..

Back
Top Bottom