Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

gsdoubleu ....youre sf killer on xbox?
nerd.gif

SF Killer 415... yea why
nerd.gif

oh and guys i dont think i got the job...
ohwell.gif
despite thinking the interview going well, i guess not having experience was the thing that hurt me
ohwell.gif

Thank you for your interest in the AT&T PartTime Retail Sales Consultant - San Francisco, CA (Geary)-1059531position. While you meet the basic requirements for the position, weare currently considering other candidates who more closely match thecriteria for this position. We will contact you directly if you arematched to the position in the future.

We thank you again for your time in pursuing a position with AT&T and for providing us information on your qualifications.

Best Regards,

AT&T Staffing

Keep your head up, kid. Chances are you'll get plenty more rejection before you land a decent job. These are tough times we're living in.

You just have to stay commited.  For every rejection, promise yourself to apply to 5 other jobs.  All the while improving your resume.  Good luck.

Originally Posted by What up

Keep your head up, kid. Chances are you'll get plenty more rejection before you land a decent job. These are tough times we're living in.

You just have to stay commited.  For every rejection, promise yourself to apply to 5 other jobs.  All the while improving your resume.  Good luck.
Yea, im about to fill out a few more apps tonight/tomorrow. Couple of Verizon's got openings, few banks as well.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Yea, im about to fill out a few more apps tonight/tomorrow. Couple of Verizon's got openings, few banks as well.
My friend is working full time for Verizon. He said base salary is $45K and bonus on average is another $16K...This is full time though.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

My friend is working full time for Verizon. He said base salary is $45K and bonus on average is another $16K...This is full time though.
which one does he work at?
nerd.gif

Agreed with this. I'm also in the same boat...I've applied to plenty of jobs the past few months and I haven't gotten too many opportunities (have gotten a couple interviews, some jobs weren't ideal situations, others I just didn't get an offer), but I've been applying to many, many jobs and I'm very optimistic that when I finally get one, it's going to be an ideal situation for me.

if anyone is planning on watching "Just Go With it"....

WATCH IT! had me laughing throughout most of the movie

Hope we get the W tonight. KD and Westbrook are dope but I'm pullin for my boys. Monta for 40? Lol

Oh and, keep at it GSD. Although hearing it gets old, the right thing will come along and before you know it, this will be long forgotten.

It would be nice to attend the game since its on ESPN, but I have work early in the morn. Watching in HD is just as good if not better. Just gotta contain Westbrook like they did with DRose and hopefully Durant has an off night we should be good.

Gonna watch it on CSNBA, cant stand the ticker on the bottom of the screen on ESPN. Good thing getting the rebounds after a miss shot.

Back
Top Bottom