Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

W's played great
pimp.gif

gotta give you guys credit.. we played like crap

no clue how we were in the game with you guys taking about 40 more shots

I liked how the ESPN announcers couldn't explain the discrepancy between the amount of shots GSW and OKC took.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

gotta give you guys credit.. we played like crap

no clue how we were in the game with you guys taking about 40 more shots
it's easy.
GSW was converting FGs at a worse rate OKC was, and OKC had an advantage in FTAs, 28 to 9-- while making 24.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Offensive boards = second chance points. But the free throw difference kept you guys in it.
yup..

we really need to do something with our big men

Offensive boards = second chance points. But the free throw difference kept you guys in it.
yup..

It would hurt our team, but I think we should help ya'll out..

I would highly recommend section 102 because its so cool to observe the huddle/bench.

The tickets ended up being $165 each - including all the dumb fees Stubhub has.

Originally Posted by daprescription

yup..

It would hurt our team, but I think we should help ya'll out..

I was talking bout Beidrins the other day in the thunder.nba.com game chats. The Vice President is always in there and I always tell him moves he should make.
laugh.gif
I don't know if you can have Cook though. He's a shooter, although he sucked balls all season, he kind of found his jumper the last 2 weeks. He's around 40% for his career so if he can get his *!% up to that by the playoffs, his spacing for Russ and KD will be vital plus he's a better defender than I expected. You can have Mo Pete and his ending contract or Royal Ivey, who is only on the team IMO because he's KD's buddy. I would rather have kept Livingston, or at least Kyle Weaver.

And good to see another Thunder fan on the board. I guess that makes 2.

I would take a bag of french onion sunchips for him. I was only praying. Hopefully one team takes him or he wakes up and grows some testicles.

Back
Top Bottom