Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

[h3]Warriors Have Inquired About Nene[/h3]
Feb 09, 2011 15:08 PM EST

The Warriors have inquired with the Nuggets about Nene, according to multiple sources.

In order to complete the deal, Nene, a pending free agent, would have to agree to a contract extension with Golden State.

According to insiders, Golden State is unlikely to be successful in their pursuit of Nene or any other impact player prior to this month's trade deadline.

"We have to look at what we have," Warriors coach Keith Smart said. "We can't wish and hope for something we don't have."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/210789/Warriors_Have_Inquired_About_Nene#ixzz1DVoWQEK0

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

No boos for Harrington?

DP, it's obvious to me now that Smart is coaching for his job and isn't about the development of players. Otherwise Wright would be in the rotation and Biedrins would get yanked as soon has he goes into his WNBA mentality.

I would believe that, but Udoh isn't really giving him any chance to win. Jeremy Lin? Smart isn't really doing a good job, regardless of players.

I've seen a couple games, and wow, this Denver team sucks. It's crazy how they almost beat the Lakers in the WCF 2 seasons ago
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Free tix? 
sick.gif
Do not want. Kidding.

GL on that interview tomorrow GSDUB...I swear you had it like 2645 weeks ago.

that was the phone interview
laugh.gif

Rick Barry speaking the truth about Beans 
laugh.gif
, "It's embarassing".

Reggie Williams
pimp.gif
, 'atta boy.

Its easy to see why Rick Barry doesn't have a coaching job in the NBA. These guys would drive him crazy 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom