Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Just when I thought Biedrins couldn't get any more pathetic
30t6p3b.gif

At least coach Smart gave him the early hook.

We're going to have to hit a bunch of 3's to win this....

...that goes for about every game against a quality opponent.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

lazy, if you dont mind me asking whered you find the house at?

We stumbled across it over Labor Day weekend. We were going to move into something bigger like a 2 bedroom apt but this worked out well.It's in Concord near the Clayton boarder.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

lazy, if you dont mind me asking whered you find the house at?

We stumbled across it over Labor Day weekend. We were going to move into something bigger like a 2 bedroom apt but this worked out well.It's in Concord near the Clayton boarder.

That's over by me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Smart gotta get this +!%* together. Everyone is too selfish and won't do something unless it leads to stats. The team has no identity and I think I'd rather have Nelson at this point because I think he could get more out of these players and it would at least be entertaining with the uptempo style.

We gotta find a way to trade any combo of Biedrins, Vlad, Gad for at least a competent big man, it doesn't even have to be a star player.

If we don't acquire anyone, I expect Udoh to start at center before season's end...

Originally Posted by acidicality

We gotta find a way to trade any combo of Biedrins, Vlad, Gad for at least a competent big man, it doesn't even have to be a star player.

If we don't acquire anyone, I expect Udoh to start at center before season's end...

Exactly what I have been saying just start Udoh, I mean he's a rook but at least he contributes.

Was able to catch a few minutes of the game here and there. Udoh has some nice post moves that led to a foul call and he can hit his FTs, that's a big plus. Start him next game. It should be a true test Friday for Udoh if he can handle the starting center position against the Bobcats. They got a deep front line and the much improved Kwame Brown. Biedrins gonna get into foul trouble early anyways. Make the move Smart!

So... this is Montas team, correct ?

In all honesty, Warriors always had good players.. how come they don't do better than they're suppose to.. (serious question)

Back
Top Bottom