Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i might be late but steph curry attempting to rap is hilarious.

I have a Biedrins jersey just for the lulz. One of these days I'm going to break out my Marc Jackson jersey at Oracle.

Stephen Curry suffered a mild right ankle sprain at today's practice. Status for tomorrow's game will be determined tomorrow.
revenge of abdenour!!!

goddamnit curry....
alien.gif

timkawakami Tim Kawakami
Steph curry mild ankle sprain, status for tomorrows game is TBD.

On another note, I basically don't go to the games and my tickets are going to waste. If someone wants the tickets for tomorrow I'll pretty much give them to you. I paid $17/ ticket but I know I won't get that. If anybody wants a game besides the bulls/nuggets/magic/mavs/blazers ill let them go for pretty cheap.

Just got rejected by Google...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I'm never gonna be that close again...

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

OKC thunder?

Where ur seats at?
I'm selling those, but they're upper level
ohwell.gif

205 row 5 17+18 (aisle).  Not as bad as I thought they'd be, but still prefer lower.

Yeah, they're season tickets. Thought it was a good idea when I bought them, but Campbell to Oakland 43 times was a little much.

You got that David Lee autoed jersey out of the deal. I might holler at you for some tickets when my life is in orders.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Yeah, they're season tickets. Thought it was a good idea when I bought them, but Campbell to Oakland 43 times was a little much.

Yeah, that's part of why my brother stopped getting season tickets (he had em from 07-09). Commute was too much and it really takes a toll out of you to go to every game.

Originally Posted by What up

You got that David Lee autoed jersey out of the deal. I might holler at you for some tickets when my life is in orders.

Yeah, just let me know.  They charge $30/ticket at the box office/ticketmaster, wish there was a way I could tell those people
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

apparently, you have to try to intern for them before you can get hired. a friend of mine interned there for about a year and just got the job not too long ago.

good luck andrew and keep trying....

even if you are an alex smith stan
laugh.gif

Splitting season tickets is definately the way to go now. Word to Pogiboy67

Wish they're home stretch wasnt in the midst of tax season...least there's a couple good weekend games.

If LazyJ doesn't take the OKC tickets, I might be interested. I've probably watched as many OKC games this year as Warriors games.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Andrew630

apparently, you have to try to intern for them before you can get hired. a friend of mine interned there for about a year and just got the job not too long ago.

good luck andrew and keep trying....

even if you are an alex smith stan
laugh.gif

That's not true.  Google offered my cousin a job which she turned down because she didn't want to leave NYC.

Back
Top Bottom