Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by What up

Even with Lee's great numbers, he doesn't necessarily impact the game. Whatever he gives us on offense, he gives up on defense. Probably the most flawed "max-contract' player in the league.

And can Biedrins PLEASE get called out in the media?  Players with smaller rolls/smaller salaries get roasted for putting up better efforts than this waste of space has been giving us.

thats almost every player on the W's

I mean at this rate I'll take a future 2nd round pick. Play Udoh at center. %%#+ I'd play Jeremy Lin at center, he'd probably have the same stat line.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I mean at this rate I'll take a future 2nd round pick. Play Udoh at center. %%#+ I'd play Jeremy Lin at center, he'd probably have the same stat line.
pimp.gif
He can go Yao Ming on fools.

I mean at this rate I'll take a future 2nd round pick. Play Udoh at center. *#$@ I'd play Jeremy Lin at center, he'd probably have the same stat line.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Even with Lee's great numbers, he doesn't necessarily impact the game. Whatever he gives us on offense, he gives up on defense. Probably the most flawed "max-contract' player in the league.

And can Biedrins PLEASE get called out in the media?  Players with smaller rolls/smaller salaries get roasted for putting up better efforts than this waste of space has been giving us.

Are you trying to sound cute with that #!%+? 

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I mean at this rate I'll take a future 2nd round pick. Play Udoh at center. *#$@ I'd play Jeremy Lin at center, he'd probably have the same stat line.
I'd give a 2nd round pick to get rid of him.

Beans has fallen off a lot.

He never had a offensive game, but at least he was a good defensive presence. If he cant even do that, he's virtually useless. I dont see anything wrong with letting Udoh start.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Are you trying to sound cute with that #!%+?

are you trying to sound like a @++!% with that %%%%?

anyway, saw this on youtube

Jesus, @@@@ Beans. Ever since that dude came back from those 30 injuries in a row and started shooting 3% from the FT line, the dude has gone from being a consistent double-double machine with the highest shooting % in the L, to the worst staring center in the NBA and worse than a significant number of backups as well.

Am I over reacting, or is that a fair assessment? Is there any starting center who you would NOT start over this guy, regardless of +$$%#! contracts?

That's exactly what I'm trying to sound like. Maybe it makes sense to you to compare David Lee's impact on the team to Reggie Williams', but it doesn't to me.

I don't understand Keith Smart, Biedrins gets 27 minutes when all he is doing is working out running up and down the floor, while Udoh only gets 6 minutes and already produces 4 points. I'm pretty sure the reason Udoh doesn't get PT is due to a trust issue seeing as Udoh isn't consistent enough yet and he isn't that great at getting rebounds yet but for god sake give him a chance. I'm sure Biedrins is a nice guy and all but dude hasn't produced in 3 years ever since Baron left.

Keith pulling a Nellie not playing rookies...
30t6p3b.gif
%@#% Don Nelson!

Udoh should definitely start at center, it's clear that he already does 100000x more on defense than Biedrins. And he actually has somewhat of an offensive game, unlike Beans.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Beans has fallen off a lot.

He never had a offensive game, but at least he was a good defensive presence. If he cant even do that, he's virtually useless. I dont see anything wrong with letting Udoh start.
What's even worse is that Andris doesn't even try to get easy buckets anymore. He pretty much only looks for the ball when he's beyond the three point line because everyone knows he won't do anything with it. Sometimes he'll play a little aggressively and demand the ball a bit and try to score, but I think it's because Smart calls it up. And it doesn't last the whole game let alone a quarter. Otherwise he just hides from the ball and tries throwing screens even when they're not needed.

I'm kinda disappointed in Curry. He looks like he forces some plays too much and he doesn't try to manage the game and be a playmaker. The ball rarely moves unless it's a fast break. Otherwise it's usually some one-on-one BS. I think Smart needs to open the floor more. I think the ball will move better and it should probably add some excitement. This team just can't play a half court offense consistently since they don't have a playmaker and the players don't move well without the ball.

Originally Posted by acidicality

30t6p3b.gif
%@#% Don Nelson!

Udoh should definitely start at center, it's clear that he already does 100000x more on defense than Biedrins. And he actually has somewhat of an offensive game, unlike Beans.
I'll even settle for Amundson or B.Wright.

Can't believe we gave this guy a max contract.
sick.gif

Another thing about tonight's game why was Law throwing up shots like he was ellis. I mean sure you had a good game the other night but it sure as hell didn't carry over. PASS THE BALL
mad.gif

I heard a lady behind me screaming for Radmanovic to get the ball and shoot it. This was the tipping point where I realized that our roster is %+#$@* right now.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

30t6p3b.gif
%@#% Don Nelson!

sick.gif
Eh?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by cornzilla

30t6p3b.gif
%@#% Don Nelson!

sick.gif
Eh?
I forget if we gave Andris that contract before or after Baron went to LA.

Pretty sure it was after, possibly same year...It was to keep our "Franchise" players, Monta & Biedrins.

Max contract? He gets 9 mill a year I think.

At least we were 1 for 2 with Monta/Beans. No one knew Beans would get progressively worse and worse each year.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom