Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

This team needs to play with some urgency every quarter instead of these stupid little spurts near the end of games.

Also, I'm not a fan of Smart so far. I thought he would preach defense, but no. Team looks really immature and inexperienced. I know the team hasn't been together long, but some of these guys have been around the league too long to not know the basics. Defense has been
sick.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Rebounding killed us and it turned out to be the reason we lost.

Didn't agree with fouling with 27 seconds left, better off taking your chances of them making a 2, worst case you get the ball back down three with three seconds left. I thought Smart didn't manage the ending well.

I was baffled as well. It probably wouldn't of happened if someone put a hand in Griffin's face. Things like this shouldn't happen after a timeout.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

I know we seem to say this pretty much after every loss these days......but if we are having rebounding issues.......why the %@!* are Udoh and BWright only getting a combined SIX %*@@+$+ MINUTES?!?
30t6p3b.gif

for this game they are too small to bang with Blake and Jordan in the paint.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by dland24

I know we seem to say this pretty much after every loss these days......but if we are having rebounding issues.......why the %@!* are Udoh and BWright only getting a combined SIX %*@@+$+ MINUTES?!?
30t6p3b.gif

for this game they are too small to bang with Blake and Jordan in the paint.
As if Andris, Lee and Vlad did any better?  Run them out there.  The hell do we have to lose?

Was watching the game @ BJ Brewery...
tired.gif

On another note, Natalie Portman in "No Strings Attached"
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
...I love that woman.

tired.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
...I love that woman.

I know that trade would NEVER happen, but if we picked up a couple D Leaguers and a vet buyout or something, couldnt we have a dangerous team? Pipe dream obviously, but its fun to dream.
laugh.gif

Nene has an early-termination option he can exercise after the season, and sources say he is upset with all the attention focused on Anthony's situation while his isn't being resolved. Nene, arguably Denver's second-best player, has made a list of three teams he's interested in signing with or being traded to -- and not surprisingly, one of them is Miami, where his fierce interior presence would be the missing piece for the Heat.
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

tired.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
...I love that woman.
that first sex scene...
devil.gif

if she said i had 45 seconds, id give the best 45 of her life.

Sigh

timkawakami Just asked an NBA exec if there's a chance Warriors can get anything for Biedrins. Short answer: "No chance."
about 1 hour ago

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Sigh

timkawakami Just asked an NBA exec if there's a chance Warriors can get anything for Biedrins. Short answer: "No chance."
about 1 hour ago
laugh.gif

Gadz is flat out ******ed...Cannot wait till he's gone.

Well there goes that 2 for 1...Good foul by Rad though.

Back
Top Bottom