Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

30t6p3b.gif

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

GOD DAMN LUCKY !#@ CLIPPERS

Rebounding killed us and it turned out to be the reason we lost.

Didn't agree with fouling with 27 seconds left, better off taking your chances of them making a 2, worst case you get the ball back down three with three seconds left. I thought Smart didn't manage the ending well.

Curry did everything he could
Monta was very off
Too many damn mistakes killed us, stupid Wright

Spurs gonna kill us

I dont know if this is frustration talking or what, but $%*$ David Lee. I swear he puts up decent numbers but NEVER does anything during crunch time. $%*$.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Didn't agree with fouling with 27 seconds left, better off taking your chances of them making a 2, worst case you get the ball back down three with three seconds left. I thought Smart didn't manage the ending well.
I bet you anything they didn't believe they could secure a rebound with 2-3 seconds left and by not getting a rebound the game would be over without them being able to get a chance to tie the game with a 3

Originally Posted by acidicality

i agree with this, i thought this was very dumb thing to do

I know we seem to say this pretty much after every loss these days......but if we are having rebounding issues.......why the %@!* are Udoh and BWright only getting a combined SIX %*@@+$+ MINUTES?!?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom