Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Google does have a lot of new job openings lately, they had a bunch of engineering ones that I applied to...someone I know now works in their NYC office, and I know a few people who work in the Mtn. View one. All the amenities are real nice but I heard they expect you to work longer hours (as those things encourage you to stay and work longer), so there is a trade-off.

Yeah...they want you to basically live there. Not too different from a typical CPA firm. Just get to wear jeans and sneaks more.

Early in Tuesday's practice, Warriors point guard Stephen Curry aggravated the right ankle injury that has forced him to miss eight games this season.

Head coach Keith Smart said Curry stepped on another player's foot, but that the injury - which the Warriors called "a mild right ankle sprain" - probably won't prevent Curry from facing the Hornets tonight at Oracle Arena.

"He's probably going to play, more than likely," Smart said. "We'll see when he wakes up in the morning, how he feels - but he wasn't (how) he had been in previous issues. So it's not anything like that."

Curry was walking gingerly at the end of practice. He went for treatment and did not speak to reporters afterward.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Not to mention the news is reporting that Google is hiring the most ever this year
laugh.gif
That's what my interviewer said.

He got her a pretty nice ring considering he's still on his rookie contract. Can't remember where I seen it (stupid memory), but he proposed a couple months back.

Also, I can't go to the Bulls or Nuggets games anymore if anyone likes them. Probably a good thing since I don't get any disability anymore
ohwell.gif

I'm only looking to get my money back on these games, I'm not a reseller so $18/ticket is what I'm looking for.  I'll probably let the crappy teams go for like $10/ticket cause that's better than nothing
ohwell.gif
1/28 Warriors vs Bobcats
1/30 Warriors vs Jazz
2/3 Warriors vs Bucks
2/5 Warriors vs Bulls
2/7 Warriors vs Suns
2/9 Warriors vs Nuggets
2/15 Warriors vs Hornets
2/22 Warriors vs Celtics
2/25 Warriors vs Hawks
3/13 Warriors vs Timberwolves
3/25 Warriors vs Raptors
3/27 Warriors vs Wizards
4/10 Warriors vs Kings
Sect. 205 Row 5 Seats 17&18 (aisle)

Two seats. Its the beginning of the row (aisle) 17+18.
LazyJ10 wrote:
May take that Bulls game
Whenever you're sure, just let me know.  I would need to mark them as sold, my memory is gone, so just send me a message or something whenever.

It was a pain in the !#*.

I know way too much about homes now.

It was a foreclosure and we bought/closed late October/early November

DP, are the bulls tickets sold?

im looking to going to that game.  

edit: nevermind i see lazy had first dibs.

might see you there and congrats on the new place!

Back
Top Bottom