Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

L as expected.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Why is everyone blaming the refs for the collapse in the second half? Sure there were some questionable calls
Everyone knew Heat were gonna play better. Sure Warriors had theire faults...But the FT difference was 47-16 in Miami's favor.

Reggie didn't foul Wade on his turn-around fade away. Steph didn't get his and 1 call on his 3pt attempt, Monta didn't get any calls in the 3rd...C'mon.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Why is everyone blaming the refs for the collapse in the second half? Sure there were some questionable calls
Everyone knew Heat were gonna play better. Sure Warriors had theire faults...But the FT difference was 47-16 in Miami's favor.

Reggie didn't foul Wade on his turn-around fade away. Steph didn't get his and 1 call on his 3pt attempt, Monta didn't get any calls in the 3rd...C'mon.
When you have a team like the Heat who have players, who are known to get to the line with their aggressive play, going against a team who shoots 25+ three pointers during a game of course there are going to be free throw disparities. This just shows exactly what the Warriors are not, physical and aggressive, they are never willing to force the referees to make a call based on contact, instead they always settle for the outside jumper. 

holy crap good game warriors.. hell of a first half that was ..
pimp.gif

the difference between free throws is stated above golden lives by the three ball they never take it in they settle ...
eek.gif
 boy were they falling tho

I did notice one call that should have went y'all way that foul on curry at the 3point line
ohwell.gif

This isnt anything new guys
laugh.gif

warriors never get calls, and its because of the way they play, only person that really does drive is ellis, and curry on occasion.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Co-sign. It's not the reason the Warriors lost but it definitely was a factor, part of it is being on the road but part of it is superstar treatment.

Gotta give Warriors credit for hanging around. The 3rd qtr officiating was the killer but being on the road those no calls were expected. We didn't hit our shots either, layups weren't falling, and errant passes hurt too. Just could not sustain the barrage that MIA put on. And its an back to back gm. Can't dwell on it just continue with the confidence that they showed in the first half and better execute plays to hold the lead.

rip

i lost my mom in october to non-small cell lung cancer so i know what are going through. stay strong man.

Back
Top Bottom