Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I've never felt so down for a 14 point lead at halftime ever
laugh.gif

Well the warriors aren't helping themselves by turning the ball over. They have to be held accountable for their mistakes too not just the refs.

They got away from their game in the second half, sure that has been contributed to Miami's defense, but they were dribble penetrating great in the first half but started to go one on one in the second half because things weren't going their way.

Jim: "He's almost falling out of bounds and he's get LeBron James on his balls.. sh-shooting hand side"

on that Steph 3 point shot

Warrior fans D.wright in my 6 yrs of watching him play ball he has never ever played this dominate on offense EVER!!

Didn't expect to win this one, but the officiating definitely had a part of them coming back like that. Monta got fouled like 5 times during the 3rd quarter alone. The momentum they had was too overwhelming, even though we all saw it coming a mile away...

...Lin could have pulled out some kung fu #!+! on the refs. Sorry had to do it.
laugh.gif

Miami is so good. They don't need help from the officials. It's just frustrating to see these refs being so inconsistent.

Originally Posted by roboski

Warrior fans D.wright in my 6 yrs of watching him play ball he has never ever played this dominate on offense EVER!!
I don't recall him getting too much playing time in MIA though.

Why is everyone blaming the refs for the collapse in the second half? Sure there were some questionable calls but in the end the Warriors still had a chance to win and they did not make the proper adjustments to the Miami Heat defense, and also turning the ball over way too much, taking bad shots going one on one, not grabbing rebounds, and playing terrible defense. Give Miami credit for making things happen in the second half and forcing the issue while the Warriors looked dazed and confused during the 3rd and much of the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom