Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Warriors outplaying Heat in the first quarter?

http://menversus.com/images/Is-This-Real-Life.jpg src="http://menversus.com/images/Is-This-Real-Life.jpg">

omg this pic gets me everytime
laugh.gif

refs letting the heat big men rape the warriors smh... blow the !!%%%%% whistle. lee about to get injured again

lol dorellwright... stickin it to the heat... the only thing keepin the heat in the game is those 2 ghost fouls called in favor of wade and bosh...

$!! team is this?!?!?! Do u guys normally play like this or is this a once a year performance by the Warriors? I'm in shook right now.

Originally Posted by roboski

$!! team is this?!?!?! Do u guys normally play like this or is this a once a year performance by the Warriors? I'm in shook right now.

I can say it for a fact, this is the best we've played all year.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

If Monta doesn't make the All-Star team this year, no Warrior will ever make it

He won't.  Unless there's a few injuries from other players, he doesn't have a chance otherwise.

He better get voted in by the Coach's or something. It is ridiculous he's playing out of his mind this year and the Warriors are somewhat competitive.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by roboski

I can say it for a fact, this is the best we've played all year.
I second that.

I know Heat will have a strong second half, but wow have the Warriors played well.

I have a bad feeling that the Heat are getting hot and we're gonna get locked down in the second half, hope I'm wrong.

I have a feeling if we lose this game, we could have used Jeremy Lin's energy on the bench.

Does he play a violin or the piano? The team could listen to some classics during halftime to relax.

Back
Top Bottom