Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I knew her prognosis was wasn't good, but it still came as a shock when the doc called my mom to tell her she passed. We were just on our way to see her in the hospital, too. We spent hours and hours each day with her by her side. It really took a toll on my mom. She almost collapsed when the doc told her. She couldn't stand. I was holding her up while she wept.

R.I.P. to your mom, too, vietsta. Man, cancer's a #@+##.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

My grandma passed away from multiple myeloma earlier this morning.
frown.gif
frown.gif

May she rest in peace. My condolences to you and your fam. I know what you're going through since I lost my grandma in February to Alzheimer. We were by her bedside when she passed. Worse feeling in the world. Stay strong cause she's in a better place right now.

RIP to your Grandma, Paul.

RIP to your mother, viet. I can't even imagine how it would feel to lose your mother.

Stay strong both of you.

Not sure why my post is in black font, but it's basically recalling Lin back to the team.

No Lee?
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Kinda late but..

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, Paul
frown.gif

Keep your head up man.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Is B.Wright's contract up after this season?
I believe he'll be a restricted free-agent.

It's the Miami game all over again
laugh.gif

Fitz being a crybaby once again coming up with excuses saying it's hard to play through bad calls.

Yes it is but that is part of the game and professionals play through these tough calls and continue playing their game rather than sit and cry about a non-call.

Back
Top Bottom