Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 That's the Gilbert Arenas of old.

Keith Smart shouldnt be allowed in the locker room at halftime.

Gotta say, it would be even more of a blow out if David Lee was playing.

And NOW I'm done with this game.

Not surprised how Orlando took over in the 2nd half; hopefully in the future this team learns to play both halves.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Not surprised how Orlando took over in the 2nd half; hopefully in the future this team learns to play both halves.
I think it has more to do with the teams they're playing.  Warriors just aren't good enough to keep up with these teams. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

When did Lee hurt his back? Warriors continue with the injuries and can't hold their own lead. Smh.
When they were playing the Heat. David Lee went to lay it up and Joel Anthony came over to block it, Lee landed on his back.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

When did Lee hurt his back? Warriors continue with the injuries and can't hold their own lead. Smh.
When they were playing the Heat. David Lee went to lay it up and Joel Anthony came over to block it, Lee landed on his back.
Man...Hopefully he isn't out too long. 
Did any of you guys read that Jeremy Lin is about to be called back up? Haha. 
pimp.gif

David Lee hurt.
Warriors blow another large halftime lead.
Jeremy Lin recalled.

Warriors takin major Ls today.
30t6p3b.gif

Just picked up tickets for the Laker game next week hopefully we're catching them at a bad time with them struggling a bit. I want to see a decent game
laugh.gif

Carney was just a chucker anyway, for the most part. He could make 3's here and there, but that's it. Lin at least is a point guard this team could use, we'll see if he's improved since he's coming back...

Back
Top Bottom