OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Immediately following tonight's loss to the Cavs Ron Artest released his new mixtape via twitter

@RonArtestCom

artestm.png

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'll take all the Lakers losses I can get, anything to stay ahead of them in the standings.

And if I were to claim fandom of another team, it'd either be Warriors or Bucks.
nerd.gif
you would
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'll take all the Lakers losses I can get, anything to stay ahead of them in the standings.

And if I were to claim fandom of another team, it'd either be Warriors or Bucks.
nerd.gif
you would
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Lakers still have the 3 seed for now. Historically, it's when you drop to 4th or lower that you're in trouble.

Lakers still have the 3 seed for now. Historically, it's when you drop to 4th or lower that you're in trouble.

nerd.gif

Even if the Mavs get homecourt advantage, I still don't see them beating the Lakers in a 7 game series.

In spite of their recent struggles, the Lakers along with the Celtics are the only teams that I can see winning their respective conferences without home court in the playoffs.

nerd.gif

Even if the Mavs get homecourt advantage, I still don't see them beating the Lakers in a 7 game series.

In spite of their recent struggles, the Lakers along with the Celtics are the only teams that I can see winning their respective conferences without home court in the playoffs.

Laker fans hated me last year for speaking poorly of the Ron Artest signing.   We were lucky to get the one good year outta him, but he don't appear to be on the same path this year.  That's why getting Barnes late in free agency was such a boon for us. 

Ron very well could wake up if he gets a Durant/Melo type to cover in the first round, but otherwise, he's getting real wishy washy. 

Laker fans hated me last year for speaking poorly of the Ron Artest signing.   We were lucky to get the one good year outta him, but he don't appear to be on the same path this year.  That's why getting Barnes late in free agency was such a boon for us. 

Ron very well could wake up if he gets a Durant/Melo type to cover in the first round, but otherwise, he's getting real wishy washy. 

I will not return the favor & bash the lakers (as SOME laker fans do after Heat loses).

I will say this, even though the reg season usually doesn't mean much to the lakers, this laker team just doesn't seem right.

I will not return the favor & bash the lakers (as SOME laker fans do after Heat loses).

I will say this, even though the reg season usually doesn't mean much to the lakers, this laker team just doesn't seem right.

laugh.gif
people bashing the Lakers.

I predict they only lose 3 games after the break and end up the #2 seed in the playoffs.

laugh.gif
people bashing the Lakers.

I predict they only lose 3 games after the break and end up the #2 seed in the playoffs.

I don't know, everyone talks all this stuff about the Lakers, and I brought it up the other day and no one said anything...

The Mavericks ALWAYS played the Lakers well. And they have the size to match-up. If we had home-court, we could contend with them. Not saying we'd be favorites, I ain't that dumb, but I think we'd have a fighting chance.

And Rck, I live in an area where you're either a Warriors fan, or a Lakers fan, and ain't no way in HELL I'll be rooting for the Lakers, ever. Unless they play the Heat in the Finals.
sick.gif
I'm from Monterey where most everyone that watches basketball, is a Warriors fan, including my family. All basketball games I've been to except one has been a W's game.

I don't know, everyone talks all this stuff about the Lakers, and I brought it up the other day and no one said anything...

The Mavericks ALWAYS played the Lakers well. And they have the size to match-up. If we had home-court, we could contend with them. Not saying we'd be favorites, I ain't that dumb, but I think we'd have a fighting chance.

And Rck, I live in an area where you're either a Warriors fan, or a Lakers fan, and ain't no way in HELL I'll be rooting for the Lakers, ever. Unless they play the Heat in the Finals.
sick.gif
I'm from Monterey where most everyone that watches basketball, is a Warriors fan, including my family. All basketball games I've been to except one has been a W's game.

There's a reason the Mavs haven't faced the Lakers in the playoffs though, so I mean.....

People have every right to enjoy these games, I just hope all these folks come out to play later in the year and not go into hiding, or die like OC did.  That's all I ask. 
happy.gif

There's a reason the Mavs haven't faced the Lakers in the playoffs though, so I mean.....

People have every right to enjoy these games, I just hope all these folks come out to play later in the year and not go into hiding, or die like OC did.  That's all I ask. 
happy.gif

You know damn well I don't hide after my team blows it.

And pre-07 we were making it deep in the Playoffs each year, just recently...
sick.gif

sick.gif
I know this, thats why I said you would.....
Monterey??? Me and the babe are going there this weekend............. any suggestions on things to do there? Its supposed to be raining the rest of the week #Sonofabitch

Back
Top Bottom