OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

You know damn well I don't hide after my team blows it.

And pre-07 we were making it deep in the Playoffs each year, just recently...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

And Rck, I live in an area where you're either a Warriors fan, or a Lakers fan, and ain't no way in HELL I'll be rooting for the Lakers, ever. Unless they play the Heat in the Finals.
sick.gif
I'm from Monterey where most everyone that watches basketball, is a Warriors fan, including my family. All basketball games I've been to except one has been a W's game.
I know this, thats why I said you would.....
Monterey??? Me and the babe are going there this weekend............. any suggestions on things to do there? Its supposed to be raining the rest of the week #Sonofabitch

I don't know, everyone talks all this stuff about the Lakers, and I brought it up the other day and no one said anything...

The Mavericks ALWAYS played the Lakers well. And they have the size to match-up. If we had home-court, we could contend with them. Not saying we'd be favorites, I ain't that dumb, but I think we'd have a fighting chance.

And Rck, I live in an area where you're either a Warriors fan, or a Lakers fan, and ain't no way in HELL I'll be rooting for the Lakers, ever. Unless they play the Heat in the Finals.
sick.gif
I'm from Monterey where most everyone that watches basketball, is a Warriors fan, including my family. All basketball games I've been to except one has been a W's game.

It's just you guys aren't scary.
The only scary team for the Lakers are the celtics, they have that smothering defense and won't let you breathe.

They guard Kobe excellent and know how to trap him where Kobe will shiit on Marion, Butler, or Kidd.

Also we always have problems with Pg's and Jason really  won't have a huge factor against us seeing as Fisher can keep up. Last time we lost, because Kidd caught fire from three. He won't be like that in a seven game series.

Tyson will most likely be in foul trouble the whole time trying to guard our bigs.

Dirk will do his thing; but he is not scary unless it goes down in the final mintues, because dude is sick in the last minutes.

But, your bench>>> ours, unless we can contain JET from getting hot and LO comes through.

I don't know, everyone talks all this stuff about the Lakers, and I brought it up the other day and no one said anything...

The Mavericks ALWAYS played the Lakers well. And they have the size to match-up. If we had home-court, we could contend with them. Not saying we'd be favorites, I ain't that dumb, but I think we'd have a fighting chance.

sick.gif

It's just you guys aren't scary.
The only scary team for the Lakers are the celtics, they have that smothering defense and won't let you breathe.

They guard Kobe excellent and know how to trap him where Kobe will shiit on Marion, Butler, or Kidd.

Also we always have problems with Pg's and Jason really  won't have a huge factor against us seeing as Fisher can keep up. Last time we lost, because Kidd caught fire from three. He won't be like that in a seven game series.

Tyson will most likely be in foul trouble the whole time trying to guard our bigs.

Dirk will do his thing; but he is not scary unless it goes down in the final mintues, because dude is sick in the last minutes.

But, your bench>>> ours, unless we can contain JET from getting hot and LO comes through.

I know you don't dip out JA, I meant in terms of everybody, NT, Twitter, media, folks I know, all of em.  I hope they all come back in a few months.  Besides, gave me another chance to piss on OC's grave.  Daisy pushin @#$%^. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I know you don't dip out JA, I meant in terms of everybody, NT, Twitter, media, folks I know, all of em.  I hope they all come back in a few months.  Besides, gave me another chance to piss on OC's grave.  Daisy pushin @#$%^. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

sick.gif
Monterey??? Me and the babe are going there this weekend............. any suggestions on things to do there? Its supposed to be raining the rest of the week #Sonofabitch
Sucks for you, yeah it's supposed to rain all week there. I'm up in Santa Cruz now (not much of a difference).

Depends, are you looking for something romantic? Or like a club-scene? Because you won't find anything like a club in Monterey.
laugh.gif

If you're looking for something nice and romantic, weather pending, shoot me a PM.

sick.gif
Sucks for you, yeah it's supposed to rain all week there. I'm up in Santa Cruz now (not much of a difference).

Depends, are you looking for something romantic? Or like a club-scene? Because you won't find anything like a club in Monterey.
laugh.gif

If you're looking for something nice and romantic, weather pending, shoot me a PM.

Yall are some real Lakers Haters
30t6p3b.gif
Its only February and the last game before ASW. Be real here folks. Wait till after this weekend and they will be well on their to dominance..... maybe even 72 wins
nerd.gif
who knows.
^I thought you were a Kings fan?
nerd.gif

Yall are some real Lakers Haters
30t6p3b.gif
Its only February and the last game before ASW. Be real here folks. Wait till after this weekend and they will be well on their to dominance..... maybe even 72 wins
nerd.gif
who knows.
^I thought you were a Kings fan?
nerd.gif

^It was just a poorly executed satirical joke
laugh.gif
frown.gif

JA check your PM in a little bit

^It was just a poorly executed satirical joke
laugh.gif
frown.gif

JA check your PM in a little bit

Originally Posted by HOOD17

laugh.gif
people bashing the Lakers.

I predict they only lose 3 games after the break and end up the #2 seed in the playoffs.

i'll be really impressed if they only lose 3 games with this remaining schedule (teams over .500 in bold):

[table][tr][td]
Feb. 22
[/td] [td]
Atlanta
[/td] [td]
10:30
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Feb. 23
[/td] [td]
at Portland
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Feb. 25
[/td] [td]
Los Angeles
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Feb. 27
[/td] [td]
at Oklahoma City
[/td] [td]
2:30
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 1
[/td] [td]
at Minnesota
[/td] [td]
8:00
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 4
[/td] [td]
Charlotte
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Date
[/td] [td]
Opponent
[/td] [td]
Time
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 6
[/td] [td]
at San Antonio
[/td] [td]
3:30
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 8
[/td] [td]
at Atlanta
[/td] [td]
7:00
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 10
[/td] [td]
at Miami
[/td] [td]
8:00
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 12
[/td] [td]
at Dallas
[/td] [td]
8:30
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 14
[/td] [td]
Orlando
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 18
[/td] [td]
Minnesota
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 20
[/td] [td]
Portland
[/td] [td]
9:30
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 22
[/td] [td]
Phoenix
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 25
[/td] [td]
Los Angeles
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 27
[/td] [td]
New Orleans
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Mar. 31
[/td] [td]
Dallas
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Apr. 1
[/td] [td]
at Utah
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Apr. 3
[/td] [td]
Denver
[/td] [td]
3:30
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Apr. 5
[/td] [td]
Utah
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Apr. 6
[/td] [td]
at Golden State
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Apr. 8
[/td] [td]
at Portland
[/td] [td]
10:00
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Apr. 10
[/td] [td]
Oklahoma City
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Apr. 12
[/td] [td]
San Antonio
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Apr. 13
[/td] [td]
at Sacramento
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by HOOD17

laugh.gif
people bashing the Lakers.

I predict they only lose 3 games after the break and end up the #2 seed in the playoffs.

i'll be really impressed if they only lose 3 games with this remaining schedule (teams over .500 in bold):

[table][tr][td]
Feb. 22
[/td] [td]
Atlanta
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Feb. 23
[/td] [td]
at Portland
[/td] [td]