OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

eek.gif
I should have checked their schedule before I posted that. 

I've been bringing it up all year... They had one of the easiest schedules in the first half of the year.

Now, they have to play a lot of tough games, back-to-back too.

I've been bringing it up all year... They had one of the easiest schedules in the first half of the year.

Now, they have to play a lot of tough games, back-to-back too.

any masters of the espn trade machine out there?

if the lakers use bynum as bait.. would they be able to pull a 3 team deal with phoenix and washington and end up with gortat and hinrich?

if the lakers use bynum as bait.. would they be able to pull a 3 team deal with phoenix and washington and end up with gortat and hinrich?

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^It was just a poorly executed satirical joke
laugh.gif
frown.gif
I was just trying to be funny too.
tongue.gif

Hope the rain stops on the weekend for you, bruh. Go to the Laguna Seca raceway.
pimp.gif
Thanks homie. I can honestly blame priceline.com for this debacle
laugh.gif
did not read the fine print of Name-Your-Price when I was messing around with it
30t6p3b.gif

Messed with the Trade Machine.....

Bynum and Blake to WAS

Gortat and Kirk to LAL

McGee and Yi to Pho 

Meh I tried.

Edit: I'm reading it right now dooooo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stewmac/sets/72157594578959707/with/417003333/ this is pretty good for some lulz 

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^It was just a poorly executed satirical joke
laugh.gif
frown.gif
I was just trying to be funny too.
tongue.gif

Hope the rain stops on the weekend for you, bruh. Go to the Laguna Seca raceway.
pimp.gif
Thanks homie. I can honestly blame priceline.com for this debacle
laugh.gif
did not read the fine print of Name-Your-Price when I was messing around with it
30t6p3b.gif

Messed with the Trade Machine.....

Bynum and Blake to WAS

Gortat and Kirk to LAL

McGee and Yi to Pho 

Meh I tried.

Edit: I'm reading it right now dooooo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stewmac/sets/72157594578959707/with/417003333/ this is pretty good for some lulz 

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

hell to the naw man........ why would the lakers do that??? gortat is garbage compared to bynum. and im sick and damn tired of hearing kirk hinrichs @%%++*@ name when it comes to the lakers. what the ##@! is laker fans infatuation with dude??? he @%%++*@ sucks man. i @%%++*@ hate the majority of my fellow laker fans for co signing on steve "im scared to shoot or make a layup" blake and shannon "im kobes secret lover so i can jack up as many shots as i want" brown... smh give me farmar and sasha back instead of those 2 pieces of +$@*...

and kobe can go ##@! himself after the 8 for 24 with 7 to's performance tonight. bynum too with his 2 for 12 self.... pau gasol was 7 for 15 i believe. hey kobe stop @%%++*@ ball hogging for once in your life and pass the @%%++*@ ball to gasol you prick. 10 more shots for gasol and we could have barely beat the cavs ...

i rather have artest out there instead shannon browns going under the screen @%#...

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

hell to the naw man........ why would the lakers do that??? gortat is garbage compared to bynum. and im sick and damn tired of hearing kirk hinrichs @%%++*@ name when it comes to the lakers. what the ##@! is laker fans infatuation with dude??? he @%%++*@ sucks man. i @%%++*@ hate the majority of my fellow laker fans for co signing on steve "im scared to shoot or make a layup" blake and shannon "im kobes secret lover so i can jack up as many shots as i want" brown... smh give me farmar and sasha back instead of those 2 pieces of +$@*...

and kobe can go ##@! himself after the 8 for 24 with 7 to's performance tonight. bynum too with his 2 for 12 self.... pau gasol was 7 for 15 i believe. hey kobe stop @%%++*@ ball hogging for once in your life and pass the @%%++*@ ball to gasol you prick. 10 more shots for gasol and we could have barely beat the cavs ...

i rather have artest out there instead shannon browns going under the screen @%#...

Back
Top Bottom