OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

nerd.gif

Nothing to see here just 2011LA championship dvd drama/ LA fan

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Whispers were made of kobe downfall after his great finals game 7. koME 8-24 tonight. ju ju ju just saying.

nerd.gif

Nothing to see here just 2011LA championship dvd drama/ LA fan

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Whispers were made of kobe downfall after his great finals game 7. koME 8-24 tonight. ju ju ju just saying.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^I thought you were a Grizz fan?
nerd.gif
Laker fan at heart but I watch the Grizz regularly and posts more about them than the Lakers on here.

Originally Posted by PMatic

I'm trying not to overreact, but there are some problems with this Lakers team that needs to be addressed.

Man, put Lakers in your sig so people stop askin if you a Grizz fan that likes Deron Williams. 
roll.gif

Like clockwork, stuttering.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Laker fan at heart but I watch the Grizz regularly and posts more about them than the Lakers on here.

I'm trying not to overreact, but there are some problems with this Lakers team that needs to be addressed.

Man, put Lakers in your sig so people stop askin if you a Grizz fan that likes Deron Williams. 
roll.gif

Like clockwork, stuttering.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Eh you sound like my one of my friends..... but replace Grizz with Kings, yes he is a Lakers fan at heart
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Blows my mind with that guy
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Eh you sound like my one of my friends..... but replace Grizz with Kings, yes he is a Lakers fan at heart
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Blows my mind with that guy
laugh.gif

Steve Blake is the weakest link on this Laker team. Idk why the f*** they gave up Farmar when they have plans of giving up Vujacic. smh. It should be Farmar & Brown out there. D-League players can play better than Blake. All he can do is dribble and pass. He's not that type of player that will die for the ball. GET BLAKE OUT of this team please

Steve Blake is the weakest link on this Laker team. Idk why the f*** they gave up Farmar when they have plans of giving up Vujacic. smh. It should be Farmar & Brown out there. D-League players can play better than Blake. All he can do is dribble and pass. He's not that type of player that will die for the ball. GET BLAKE OUT of this team please

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like to think of it like me being the Lakers right now. Pace myself during the regular season with the occasional lapse then get more into it towards the finish line.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like to think of it like me being the Lakers right now. Pace myself during the regular season with the occasional lapse then get more into it towards the finish line.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just don't jump off a bridge like the rest of these dudes about to do. 
laugh.gif

Gonna be a long @#$ week for those guys.   
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just don't jump off a bridge like the rest of these dudes about to do. 
laugh.gif

Gonna be a long @#$ week for those guys.   
laugh.gif

I'd move Artest for any athletic swing man with a pulse. but that's it. they're fine. And nobody with a brain wants Ron and his contract.

I'd move Artest for any athletic swing man with a pulse. but that's it. they're fine. And nobody with a brain wants Ron and his contract.

I'll take all the Lakers losses I can get, anything to stay ahead of them in the standings.

And if I were to claim fandom of another team, it'd either be Warriors or Bucks.
nerd.gif

I'll take all the Lakers losses I can get, anything to stay ahead of them in the standings.

And if I were to claim fandom of another team, it'd either be Warriors or Bucks.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom