OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Yall are some real Lakers Haters
30t6p3b.gif
Its only February and the last game before ASW. Be real here folks. Wait till after this weekend and they will be well on their to dominance..... maybe even 72 wins
nerd.gif
who knows.

Yall are some real Lakers Haters
30t6p3b.gif
Its only February and the last game before ASW. Be real here folks. Wait till after this weekend and they will be well on their to dominance..... maybe even 72 wins
nerd.gif
who knows.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

Too funny : lol Can't wait to hear what Kobe and Phil have to say
It's not the playoffs.

I know, but Phil was salty the other day about a loss, and so was Kobe. I know they are pissed to lose to the worse team in the league.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

Too funny : lol Can't wait to hear what Kobe and Phil have to say
It's not the playoffs.

I know, but Phil was salty the other day about a loss, and so was Kobe. I know they are pissed to lose to the worse team in the league.

What makes this win even funnier is the promo that the ESPN affiliate in LA was running. I actually thought it was funny but it was kinda shiesty. Somebody should look it up and post it, its pretty funny.

What makes this win even funnier is the promo that the ESPN affiliate in LA was running. I actually thought it was funny but it was kinda shiesty. Somebody should look it up and post it, its pretty funny.

Lamar and bynum for anthony and birdman? Pau straight up for melo? Just throwing a couple things out there.And for as bad as artest has been playoff basketball is different y'all going to need him.

Lamar and bynum for anthony and birdman? Pau straight up for melo? Just throwing a couple things out there.And for as bad as artest has been playoff basketball is different y'all going to need him.

I'm trying not to overreact, but there are some problems with this Lakers team that needs to be addressed.

I'm trying not to overreact, but there are some problems with this Lakers team that needs to be addressed.

Back
Top Bottom