OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I know yall have been heavily anticipating the return of Mr. Roddy Buckets, and he's about to make his return to reign terror on the rest of the L.
pimp.gif

At the half, John Wall with 19 on 7/12 shooting. The rest of the Wizard starters, 6 points on 2/27 shooting. Seriously.

Inexcusable.
sick.gif
2/27? Honestly?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I know yall have been heavily anticipating the return of Mr. Roddy Buckets, and he's about to make his return to reign terror on the rest of the L.
pimp.gif

At the half, John Wall with 19 on 7/12 shooting. The rest of the Wizard starters, 6 points on 2/27 shooting. Seriously.

Inexcusable.
sick.gif
2/27? Honestly?

John has 21 on 8/13 now. Rest of the starters 8 on 3/31. Good times. 

pimp.gif

Inexcusable.
sick.gif
2/27? Honestly?

John has 21 on 8/13 now. Rest of the starters 8 on 3/31. Good times. 

pimp.gif

Inexcusable.
sick.gif
2/27? Honestly?

not anticipating Frenchie's return - he hurts my feelings

pimp.gif

Inexcusable.
sick.gif
2/27? Honestly?

not anticipating Frenchie's return - he hurts my feelings

ummmmm are the refs allergic to their whistles right now?

at what point do they want to call a foul on the damn lakers?

ummmmm are the refs allergic to their whistles right now?

at what point do they want to call a foul on the damn lakers?

Back
Top Bottom