OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by jmause3

If im Denver it's time to forget what he wants and trade him where you are getting the best value.

I wouldn't worry about pleasing him, just get what you can from wherever you can and just move on. If MJ is still serious about trying to trade for him then he's a fool
The thing is...no team is foolish enough to give up ______ amount of talent and picks and NOT sign him to an extension. Any team trading for Melo is gonna want that commitment from him...he holds leverage in that aspect.

If im Denver it's time to forget what he wants and trade him where you are getting the best value. 
Bingo... You wanna go, fine. But we're not gonna be bent over by you.

On Rose... He's not elite. I don't see why yall are killing Osh over it... Would you rather have him RIGHT NOW over Nash, Paul, Deron, Rondo, Westbrook? I wouldn't. 

On Rose... He's not elite. I don't see why yall are killing Osh over it... Would you rather have him RIGHT NOW over Nash, Paul, Deron, Rondo, Westbrook? I wouldn't. 

Yeah, but if Denver is going to trade him, it'd be beneficial for them to trade him to whatever team he's mouthing off to the public... in this case, the Knicks.

That's because no smart team would give up a lot for him if he says through the media he won't sign an extension there after the season. However, if he says he'll sign an extension with NYK, they'll give up more to the Nuggets in order to get him so Denver would be getting the best deal from them.

Yeah, but if Denver is going to trade him, it'd be beneficial for them to trade him to whatever team he's mouthing off to the public... in this case, the Knicks.

That's because no smart team would give up a lot for him if he says through the media he won't sign an extension there after the season. However, if he says he'll sign an extension with NYK, they'll give up more to the Nuggets in order to get him so Denver would be getting the best deal from them.

right, you're not getting much value in return from a team that doesn't know if he'll re-sign with them.

right, you're not getting much value in return from a team that doesn't know if he'll re-sign with them.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Do you think all of them believe that nonsense? I'm with Mike on that... He wants to go to New York, sure. But he won't sign a contract with anybody else? Don't buy it.

And what is New York gonna give up? Chandler and Gallinari? Only one of the two? I **#% with Anthony Randolph, but that ain't a guy I'm taking back as a centerpiece of a deal. Maybe Denver sees him differently, but I think you gotta be careful with him. And I'm not overly excited about trading Carmelo Anthony for a role player, a guy that may very likely never be a rotation player on a good team, and a pick that'll be in the back of the first round..

Originally Posted by JPZx

Do you think all of them believe that nonsense? I'm with Mike on that... He wants to go to New York, sure. But he won't sign a contract with anybody else? Don't buy it.

And what is New York gonna give up? Chandler and Gallinari? Only one of the two? I **#% with Anthony Randolph, but that ain't a guy I'm taking back as a centerpiece of a deal. Maybe Denver sees him differently, but I think you gotta be careful with him. And I'm not overly excited about trading Carmelo Anthony for a role player, a guy that may very likely never be a rotation player on a good team, and a pick that'll be in the back of the first round..

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

What do NY/Chi/whatever fans see in Carmelo aside from volume scoring?
Even though he is the most overrated player in the league, he is a guy that can go toe to toe with LeBron and Pierce in the East.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

What do NY/Chi/whatever fans see in Carmelo aside from volume scoring?
Even though he is the most overrated player in the league, he is a guy that can go toe to toe with LeBron and Pierce in the East.

Originally Posted by JD617
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

you really think it's that hard for melo to not sign an extension in chi or orlando??

seriously? the guy is gonna have the next half decade of his life decided by denver management?

ooook

don't see why he is even the bad guy. he could have just done what lebron did. get something or nothing.

you really think it's that hard for melo to not sign an extension in chi or orlando??

seriously? the guy is gonna have the next half decade of his life decided by denver management?

ooook

don't see why he is even the bad guy. he could have just done what lebron did. get something or nothing.

roll.gif
  @ Westbrook instantly appearing in the corner after the dunk.
I think he shows more emotion than anybody in the league.

roll.gif
  @ Westbrook instantly appearing in the corner after the dunk.
I think he shows more emotion than anybody in the league.

Back
Top Bottom