OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Wait, Rondo isn't an elite PG but Westbrook is?

Give me a goddamn break.

In other news, another day, another Mavericks win. 12 straight

How many MVP candidates you know taking only 17 shots, scoring 25 points, and shooting it at 57%, 42.5% from three, and 85% from the line.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Give me a goddamn break.

In other news, another day, another Mavericks win. 12 straight

How many MVP candidates you know taking only 17 shots, scoring 25 points, and shooting it at 57%, 42.5% from three, and 85% from the line.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Out of the young guns, the two ELITE point guards are CP3 and D-Will. The (very close) second tier is Rose, Rondo and Westbrook.

Out of the young guns, the two ELITE point guards are CP3 and D-Will. The (very close) second tier is Rose, Rondo and Westbrook.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by CP1708

Osh Kosh Bosh wrote:
JapanAir21 wrote:
Bill Simmons writes an article how Derrick Rose isn't an elite player, and they go up against the defending NBA champions and he torches them.
roll.gif

29/5/9.
pimp.gif
He took 25 shots only getting to the free throw line 4 times.

that validates everything he said, he's a very good point guard but still not elite till he can find a way to score more efficiently.

So Derrick Rose isn't an elite player because daddy says so? 
grin.gif

You two need to start actually watching basketball.  No, for reals. 

Rose was too much last night.  I know he was totally "inefficient" what with his one shot below 50% for the game and all, but I'll go out on a limb and say that's pretty solid.  Getting 2 or 3 extra free throws is meaningless to the actual game but apparently means everything to his per values. 
eyes.gif

1. Don't start with me and that lame "watch basketball argument" It's tired and it's lame.

2. Did I say he was bad? No he was very very good, DERRICK ROSE IS A VERY GOOD BASKETBALL PLAYER. I just don't think he's quite there with CP3, D-Will, Rondo, Nash or Russy. Plus he's not a very good defender. He's very close but not quite there.

So stop with watch the game, I watched the game and guess what I still disagree with you so what ever.
laugh.gif

Again with the FG%, it's lame, it's a weak statistic that doesn't take all the other ways you can score.  Kevin Love shoots 44% from the feild, he still is ultimatley more efficient, he turns the ball over less, shoots more FTA, and makes more threes.

My man, we won by THIRTY ONE POINTS yesterday. Rose went 8/10, and 5/6 at the three. 
He's averaging 25 points, and 8 assists. You really don't have an argument whatsoEVER.

Please tell me how he isn't better and up to par with those guys. 

POINTS & ASSISTS

Deron Williams averages 22 & 9

Rose - 25 & 8

Rondo - 11 & 13

Chris Paul - 15 & 10

Russy - 24 & 8

TURNOVERS

Deron - 3.3

Rose - 3.7

Rondo - 4.0

Chris Paul - 2.5

Westbrook - 4.2

How is Rose not there? You don't even know what you're talking about.

Rose isn't an elite player? 

2duh5br.jpg

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by CP1708

Osh Kosh Bosh wrote:
JapanAir21 wrote:
Bill Simmons writes an article how Derrick Rose isn't an elite player, and they go up against the defending NBA champions and he torches them.
roll.gif

29/5/9.
pimp.gif
He took 25 shots only getting to the free throw line 4 times.

that validates everything he said, he's a very good point guard but still not elite till he can find a way to score more efficiently.

So Derrick Rose isn't an elite player because daddy says so? 
grin.gif

You two need to start actually watching basketball.  No, for reals. 

Rose was too much last night.  I know he was totally "inefficient" what with his one shot below 50% for the game and all, but I'll go out on a limb and say that's pretty solid.  Getting 2 or 3 extra free throws is meaningless to the actual game but apparently means everything to his per values. 
eyes.gif

1. Don't start with me and that lame "watch basketball argument" It's tired and it's lame.

2. Did I say he was bad? No he was very very good, DERRICK ROSE IS A VERY GOOD BASKETBALL PLAYER. I just don't think he's quite there with CP3, D-Will, Rondo, Nash or Russy. Plus he's not a very good defender. He's very close but not quite there.

So stop with watch the game, I watched the game and guess what I still disagree with you so what ever.
laugh.gif

Again with the FG%, it's lame, it's a weak statistic that doesn't take all the other ways you can score.  Kevin Love shoots 44% from the feild, he still is ultimatley more efficient, he turns the ball over less, shoots more FTA, and makes more threes.

My man, we won by THIRTY ONE POINTS yesterday. Rose went 8/10, and 5/6 at the three. 
He's averaging 25 points, and 8 assists. You really don't have an argument whatsoEVER.

Please tell me how he isn't better and up to par with those guys. 

POINTS & ASSISTS

Deron Williams averages 22 & 9

Rose - 25 & 8

Rondo - 11 & 13

Chris Paul - 15 & 10

Russy - 24 & 8

TURNOVERS

Deron - 3.3

Rose - 3.7

Rondo - 4.0

Chris Paul - 2.5

Westbrook - 4.2

How is Rose not there? You don't even know what you're talking about.

Rose isn't an elite player? 

2duh5br.jpg

The Hornets are 6-42 from the field at half. 
roll.gif

12 points from the field, 11 from the line. Against Philly.

6-43.

6-44.

6-45.

Hey, 7!

Two in a row. Look out.

It took almost 30 minutes to hit double-digit makes. 10-51 now. I'm done.

The Hornets are 6-42 from the field at half. 
roll.gif

12 points from the field, 11 from the line. Against Philly.

6-43.

6-44.

6-45.

Hey, 7!

Two in a row. Look out.

It took almost 30 minutes to hit double-digit makes. 10-51 now. I'm done.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Depends on your definition of elite. The assertion was that Rose isn't on the level of CP3, Deron, Westbrook, and Rondo. Well he's definitely on Rondo's level, if not better. Rondo's strengths as a player are incredible, but his glaring weaknesses can't be ignored.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Depends on your definition of elite. The assertion was that Rose isn't on the level of CP3, Deron, Westbrook, and Rondo. Well he's definitely on Rondo's level, if not better. Rondo's strengths as a player are incredible, but his glaring weaknesses can't be ignored.

Back
Top Bottom