OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Rose also takes about 30 shots a game just to score 20 points

freakin terrible
Well, that's incredibly inaccurate.

In all game's that Rose has 22 attempts or more, he has 30 points or more.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Rose also takes about 30 shots a game just to score 20 points

freakin terrible
Well, that's incredibly inaccurate.

In all game's that Rose has 22 attempts or more, he has 30 points or more.

Soooo...Chris Sheridan reporting that Melo told the Nuggets that he won't sign his extension unless he's traded to the Knicks.

Soooo...Chris Sheridan reporting that Melo told the Nuggets that he won't sign his extension unless he's traded to the Knicks.

Originally Posted by Proshares

[h2]Source: Melo pushing trade to Knicks[/h2]

NEW YORK -- Carmelo Anthony has told the Denver Nuggets he will not sign the nearly $65 million contract extension he has been offered unless he is traded to the New York Knicks, a source told ESPN.com on Sunday.

Thesource, using the most definitive language possible, confirmed what hasbeen widely speculated around the NBA over the past two months asAnthony has been at the center of trade talks involving numerous teams.

1975.jpg
Everybody's yelling out the windows: 'Melo we need you in New York.' Ofcourse that feels good when you know someone out there wants you tocome and represent their team and represent their city. That's what Itook from that.

[h2]Source: Melo pushing trade to Knicks[/h2]

NEW YORK -- Carmelo Anthony has told the Denver Nuggets he will not sign the nearly $65 million contract extension he has been offered unless he is traded to the New York Knicks, a source told ESPN.com on Sunday.

Thesource, using the most definitive language possible, confirmed what hasbeen widely speculated around the NBA over the past two months asAnthony has been at the center of trade talks involving numerous teams.

1975.jpg
Everybody's yelling out the windows: 'Melo we need you in New York.' Ofcourse that feels good when you know someone out there wants you tocome and represent their team and represent their city. That's what Itook from that.

does anyone really buy this crap?

you telling me if melo got traded to orlando or chicago he would turn down a deal? ya +@%!%@% right.

you telling me if melo got traded to orlando or chicago he would turn down a deal? ya +@%!%@% right.

If im Denver it's time to forget what he wants and trade him where you are getting the best value.

I wouldn't worry about pleasing him, just get what you can from wherever you can and just move on. If MJ is still serious about trying to trade for him then he's a fool

If im Denver it's time to forget what he wants and trade him where you are getting the best value.

I wouldn't worry about pleasing him, just get what you can from wherever you can and just move on. If MJ is still serious about trying to trade for him then he's a fool

I hope Denver never actually thought he would stay and they've been looking for somethng this whole time.

I hope Denver never actually thought he would stay and they've been looking for somethng this whole time.

The Sixers defense played great today. Only allowed the Hornets to hit 1 FG in the 2nd quarter. The Hornets set a lot of franchise records today (not in a good way) 
laugh.gif

The Sixers defense played great today. Only allowed the Hornets to hit 1 FG in the 2nd quarter. The Hornets set a lot of franchise records today (not in a good way) 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Chicago won't give up Noah, so he probably knows he won't be going there. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Chicago won't give up Noah, so he probably knows he won't be going there. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Saints scored more 1st quarter points than the Hornets.

laugh.gif

Saints scored more 1st quarter points than the Hornets.

Originally Posted by jmause3

The thing is...no team is foolish enough to give up ______ amount of talent and picks and NOT sign him to an extension. Any team trading for Melo is gonna want that commitment from him...he holds leverage in that aspect.

Back
Top Bottom